Test Update - 10/19/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Oct 19, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Test is being updated at 4pm pacific time with our current Live build. There are no new patch notes at this time. Everything should match Live.
  2. Eniner Augur

Upon logging in i am 35/46 in tripple attack. After refarming them all and capping it before maint day before hand. I now have to recap re max skill.
  3. Eniner Augur

Would also like to add nor was i refunded any AA to attempt to rebuy it.
  4. Zenwent New Member

Didn't realize there was another patch thraed, so posting it here as well in hopes of a dev response

Probably already been stated, but I'm gonna throw this out there. /resetAA resets only spent AAs, not assigned. Recently /resetAA on maxed SK, was refunded 10,512 aa, could not camp until I had spent to under350 banked. Autogrant will not fill in over 210 banked AA. Problem here is that the autogrant only fills in the begining ranks of AA, that I was forced to purchase once I /resetAA. After autogrant im sitting at around 15,000 assigned. No where near to what it was before I /resetAA .

Is test autogrant going to be put back to autogrant while banked AA is over 210?