Test Update 10/09/12

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Tarrin Augur

I use a "cloth shirt" from newbie yard vendors as a wood elf ( that does not have a default robe graphic ) with the generic "Hero's Forge Cloth Robe Ornament" already in game on the vendor, and it gives me the ornament robe graphic ( looks like a padded bath robe ).
  2. Lubianx Augur

Forgoing the issue that Riou has posted (assuming that will be fixed), this can affect groups significantly, especially if using mercs, given the larger amounts of dots that have no counters (or larger counters) that mobs now do in the group game.

It will also affect non charmed pets on both raids and groups meaning curing pets will have to come from elsewhere
  3. Caudyr Augur

He'll probably be in like...Windsong or something, I bet, lol. -_- Sounds like he's bugged to me, though~
  4. Jiggs Elder

Looking forward to see what you have in store for havoc line and sustained/burst.
    Nice to see Aristo is actually alive. Now I can throw out the milk carton with your picture on it. :)
  5. Rashka Journeyman

Thanks for responding to the issue, I do have a question though - is there a reason you chose to cap it at the 15% and not the 17% of the rk III? Is there possibly some room for further increases in the future, but maybe just not as much, or is this going to be a cold set in stone cap for this ability down the line?
  6. Liliana Augur

[IMG]
    some nice new ornaments
  7. Caudyr Augur

The Sorting Hat has arrived! :p

[IMG]
  8. Vaft_Gnome Lorekeeper

pretty sure Magus Burlshin is not up. have tracked and visually inspected with no joy in CoB. have tracked in sarith and RT. gonna check all the zones i can see sky even though im pretty sure im spinning my wheels...he could be ..oh what is it, type 2 invis? i havent checked that method!

Magus Vaft
  9. EverChanter Augur

Hello, I play an Enchanter...quit your crying about nerfs
    That is all...
  10. Rainbowdash Augur

11. Endaar Augur

Well this is something to look forward to then. More importantly, thank you for responding to some of the concerns shown in this thread.

Endaar
  12. jarsh92 Elder

Hero Forge is now worth it......getting SoE cards this weekend!

P.S. Anyone else think these hats would look badass with a feather in them?
  13. Caudyr Augur

Maybe. I think it looks like the sorting hat from Harry Potter myself, though. :p
  14. Dzarn Developer

The adjustment from 45 minutes to 5 minutes was on the LDON replay timer only.
    Rainbowdash likes this.
  15. Caudyr Augur

Thanks for doing that so fast, btw! :D
  16. Galin Augur

Those hats are great! :p
  17. Riou EQResource

Posted a thread on EQ Resource showing off all the halloween helmets that drop + robes if you haven't seen them yet: Here
  18. Naeeleu Elder

nice cant wait to see some new ornamentations.
  19. Liliana Augur

TEST SERVER DOWN 11:21 PM EST
  20. Rainbowdash Augur

Yep down. Maybe Magus will pop now!