Test Update 10/01/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Mikestab Elder

Lame lame lame
  2. strongbus Augur

1st they hit us necro with a db nerf. now cleric qm get hit. whats next shammy canni? wizzy harvest? bst para?
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I really hope with this silly QM nerf that if another cleric tries to use QM on that person that it doesn't WASTE THEIR QM... it resets the timer!
  4. Iila Augur

QM will reset with a does not take message if you try to cast it on someone with the blocker buff on. So no extra punishment there.
  5. Taurline New Member

Sk disc gouging blade rk. II and leechcurse are now on the same timer, iirc it was not lilt that before the patch.
    There is no timer conflict with the sk lvl 97 gashing blade and leechcurse.
  6. BoomWalker Augur

Just hope you don't die in less than 5 minutes!
  7. Rainbowdash Augur

Cloth Bolt and Steel Ingot are both marked as food items.
  8. Wiji Elder

This is the second time it's happened but I can't reproduce it fully yet.

I've zoned into Crystal Caverns Danela's Last Stand raid zone, and my abilities degrade to having 11hour cooldowns. First it's a few abilities, then starts to become every ability. Each time I successfully use an ability it resets all my cooldowns back to 11hours. These are class defining abilities and my character basically becomes unusable. Last Stand and No Time To Bleed, Roar of Challenge, Ridicule, Flash of Anger all become 11hour cooldowns.
  9. Prathun Developer

Okay, we see where the music files are set up so that Environment Sounds will disable them, but oddly enough, most of the zones we checked, old and new, work this way. We'd rather the volume (and presence) of the music be governed by the Music Volume slider, but there isn't enough time to get this in before launch so it'll be an after launch task. Thanks!
  10. Prathun Developer

This has been fixed. Thank you!
  11. Rainbowdash Augur

Also, unrelated to the last patch but, two things.

1. (I'm so so so SO glad I FINALLY got the item to be able to find this bug and report this btw lol) The LoN illusion "Shadowstone Tiara" (Akhevan Illusion) cannot be casted in combat. Also it seems if you die with it on and you get rezzed while in hover mode (IE you have not zoned) the buff will persist even though the illusion effect itself does not. Blocking all buffs with an illusion component until it's clicked off.

2. There seems to be an issue in Nedaria's Landing....namely....a building has disappeared...mostly. lmao

[IMG]

(Admittedly, the last one about the missing building in Nedaria, it has been a couple weeks since i noticed it and forgot to report it. I'll run back in a bit and make sure it is still, in fact, bugged lol)
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

Yep the building is still bugged haha.

Also it seems the two conquest achievements for West Karana, "The Guardian of Qeynos" (No guards die) and "Challenge of Toughness" are broken. Had a couple people in guild, myself included, beat that mission a few times now with no player or guard deaths and those two achievements are not being credited.
  13. acallaway1410 New Member

It's been almost 24 hours now and I can't log into my account. The game keeps crashing. I was in PoK shrouding down to level 55 from level 100. It crashed the game and now it keeps crashing when I try to enter world. I don't know if this is something with the patch but I've never had a problem with shrouds before the last patch. My other characters on that account log in just fine, as well as my various other accounts. It's only that 1 character that is in shroud that cannot log in. I have also put in a petition about this.
  14. Burbridge New Member

I can confirm that shrouding is bugged atm. I have a character that is unable to login currently due to being in shroud form.
  15. Lenowill Augur

I will be very frank here and just say this: I still don't understand where the rationale came from to give clerics a targeted heal + mana restore in the first place. (It confuses me to think about it, because it just feels like it comes out of nowhere in terms of the class's ability set. It makes about as much sense to me as berserkers getting a doppelganger swarm pet in CotF.)

That said, if it's going to exist, it shouldn't be blocking OOC regen. Ever. xD
  16. Falos Augur

Did Ellyra make those missions? I kid I kid..

I just remember the whole crystal caverns fiasco and the fiasco of breeding grounds mission 2's achievement unlock description not matching what actually was required =p

Just would hate to see that happen again.
  17. Rainbowdash Augur

Quick bugs with collectibles.

The ones for "Treasures of Neriak" I got two ground spawns stacked on top of each other in the King's throne room, they respawned (on top of each other) in another spot in the throne room....they have not respawned since. Not anywhere in the palace.

I haven't found any collectibles at all for "Neriak Book Club". Not even 100% sure whether this one is ground spawn or dropped because I've not found them from either location lol.

The two above, I'd venture a guess, are due to collectibles spawning outside zone geometry again like in Heart of Fear. Or because of the next bug haha

The collectibles for "Fourth Gate Flora and Fauna" are exceedingly common....as in...the center room has literally no less than like 15 up at any given time, usually in clusters of 5, and they respawn fast. I was able to do this entire achievement, starting from zero picked up, in under 1-2 minutes. I guess it's possible this achievement's collectibles are eating up the ground spawn limits for the other two ground spawns preventing them to pop? I tried picking all of them up and then checking the palace etc again and no luck.

The dropped collectibles for "Royal Weaponry" seem...kinda rare but otherwise fine.

As for the collectibles in other zones. I was able to get a few collectibles for "Geological Discoveries in West Karana prior to this patch, however, I have yet to see any since this second patch went up on Test. Some of the collectibles from the other two ground spawn collectible sets in West Karana are pretty common though, also usually spawning in clusters. The ground spawns in heroic missions in Bixie Warfront and Dead Hills are sometimes spawning (zone wide) as few as only 2-3 per run. Not sure if this is intended. Also some may occasionally spawn behind the invisible barriers lining the walls making them un-clickable to pick them up despite being right in front of your face. I know of at least one in either the second or third Ogre Mission in Dead Hills that does this.
  18. Prathun Developer

The residue was changed so that it will not interfere with OOC regen.
  19. slicechant Journeyman

what about the DI stacking issue? and will the QM buff block enchanter 2nd spire and or negate the regen boost from that as well or no?
  20. Lenowill Augur

Very good!