Test Update 09/17/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaviere Augur

So is it safe to assume that Sonic/Silent Displacement AA abilities for Bards is NOT being nerfed as "fling" ability? They are not mentioned specifically, even though I thought for sure they would qualify.

I still really don't like the fade changes...
  2. shadowgod Augur

Math is not your friend.
  3. kizant Augur

Also seeing a few other weird things.

1. Pyromancy spell proc is hitting me every once in a while and not my target.
    2. Claw spells and insta nukes can no longer be twincast? I haven't read the whole thread so maybe this came up already.
  4. kizant Augur

I think his point is that he's running out of mana so fast that he has to cut the burn short. Mine is down to 60 seconds instead of closer to 110 or 120. Then it's harder to transition to sustained dps when basically oom. It doesn't affect the group game much but it does seem like they went further than probably intended. Plus if claws aren't twincasting that'll have a pretty big effect on dps as well. It is a pretty big change.
  5. ---Xislaben--- Augur

Necro AA Death's Effigy now sometimes fails, sort of? Mobs red to 105. The FD component still works, and I'm not sure what all this really means yet.

[IMG]
  6. Naugrin Augur

Was pyromancy proc'ing off the feedback from your instant nuke maybe? It did that a while ago but it wasn't intended and got fixed...then again we seem to be going back in time so perhaps it's meant to add an old school element of danger.
  7. sojero One hit wonder

No he was talking about berserkers. He was saying we got cut in half because of the furious nerf to 48 seconds from 70. We are the one class that doesn't have a decent sustain disc where rogue and monks do, therefore we are hurt the worst in that situation. We relied on that big longer burst to carry us out for longer.
    Silv likes this.
  8. strongbus Augur

someone posted up thread that the fade part of death effigy has been changed form 100% change to go off to 90%. so death effigy now has a 10% to not work at all and its capped at mobs level 107 and lower to work on.
  9. sojero One hit wonder

Is that just the instant part, where the fd still works though and you lose agro after 30 sec?
  10. strongbus Augur

I would guess so not on test to see. maybe someone on test can find out.
  11. sojero One hit wonder

Sorry late so i didn't think about it, i have a necro, logged her in on test and tested, yes you still remain fd, even with the "you failed to escape from combat" message. And agro drops after 30 seconds.
  12. Forcallen Augur

Because not only did they put a level cap aspect to it, your bottom screen shot. They also decided that 5 years after the fact our AA should go from 100% fade to 90% chance for fade. Your top screen shot, you totally failed.

While everyone seems to only be getting a level cap added to their fade without additional nerfs.
  13. Forcallen Augur

It has always been line one fd line two fade. Everyone with fade is getting a level cap aspect added, necros are getting treated as a non puller in that regard with a lower cap then all other pulling type classes. On top of that we are the only class that I have seen that is also having their fade chance reduced out of no where. We have had 100% fade chance when used for 5 years suddenly thats being taken away.
  14. strongbus Augur

so the big changes for us are that

1. de is now has the level cap
    2. 10% chance to fail

so we still have 2 fd like normal just one has a chance to remove all aggro and the other don't but even if it don't lose all aggro it still act as a normal fd.
  15. Forcallen Augur

Yes. We went from no level cap 100% fade for 5 years with DE to now having a level 108 cap and only a 90% chance for fade. Meanwhile all other pulling classes have a level cap of 110 and from the classes I looked at kept their exact fade %. We seem to be being singled out as if we were the class that could single pull any mob we wanted with fling and fade requiring more extreme nerfs to us.
  16. ---Xislaben--- Augur

You're right, SPA 194 got dropped to 90 on the new fade on test, Death's Necromantic Effigy XXI, and level capped at 108...
  17. strongbus Augur

be nice if they would give their reasons why they made these changes to us. Cause it makes no sense as to why.
    Ishtass likes this.
  18. Silv Augur

They'll get to that right after they explain rain nerfs. Should be soon (tm)!
    Nenton, Sancus, Iila and 2 others like this.
  19. Lighteningrod Augur

The previous point was Prismatic Ward stacked with Form of Endurance granting a combination of AC, HP, and resists (for whatever the resists were worth). I'm curious what the implications will be; are all three going to stack?
    Silv likes this.
  20. Brohg Augur

And Forces.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.