Test Update 09/10/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Zizzle New Member

I get what you are saying, but if it has to be one way or the other it would seem they would want to favor those that are playing the game - otherwise a person could drop a few years of escrow on a property and never play (log in even) again. If they can send email about a property to multiple characters it would seem they could tie the 90 day log in to account rather than character so no account still playing is evicted, I assume you at least log in the account once every 90 days - have to log in once a month to claim the $5.00 SC anyway, right?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Hayzeus Augur

If you don't pay your rent, you get evicted. They're changing it to the way that it should have always been. This change is a good one. Get the squatters out!

Who cares if someone drops 2-years worth of rent on a property without logging in again? Why shouldn't they be able to? What about all the service people that deploy overseas for two years at a time? They deserve to not be evicted because they're out there fighting for your right to play EQ.

Rent paid = rent paid = no eviction
    Rent not paid = squatting = eviction

I love this change, and grats to the devs for finalling fixing it.
  3. Repthor Augur

a much easyer way to dealing with rooted mobs is throw stone disc and it also gets you on the hate list incase somethignis mezz blurred so ur not subjected to the hate cap with the first tagged action code

gut punch dmg was crap anyway this way u can aggro pump a CCed mob easyer when its locked down. breaking roots and mezzes has never been an issue for warriors everythign we do breaks CC its one of them things we are good at alreaddy =)
  4. DCPD158 Elder

Taunt doesn't

I don't really mind the damage going away, but it is called gut punch. Taking away the physical damage makes it a debuff cast by warriors.

Is the added -25% to hit and the hate generation worth 99AA we have spent on this? Should there me a bit more bang per rank you think?
  5. Repthor Augur

-25% is massive. and if your attentive and have a solid warriors crew u can rotate this debuff for a gaint mega nerf to raid mobs. and gut punch alone wont trip any warrior over hate vs main tank with the amount of hate flying around thease days. lots and lots of ppl underrestimate the power over gut punch and just see it as a hate tool this thing is absolutly worth all the aas u can pump in to it. as a matter of fact they could do away with the hate and it be still fricking good
  6. DCPD158 Elder

All true, but we have 9 ranks of this ability. The first couple of ranks have nothing to add to the first until at rank 4, we start to see a hate generation added to the mix. If that's the case, why have any beyond the first rank with the 50%?

There needs to be a reason for each and every rank. The first three are worthless and the AA could just start where rank 4 does. Maybe a boost (lowering) of resist per rank. It is -45 right now. Maybe -5 per rank, giving it a -85 at rank 9?

And change the darn name :)
  7. Repthor Augur

the hate upgrade imo is good enough

and -85% is way to much
  8. Silvermink Lorekeeper

With autogrant, you probably get the first 5 or 6 ranks free anyway now. Not disagreeing to useless AA (ranger headshot has 3 ranks at level 90), but not that big a deal anymore.
  9. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I do believe they are suggesting that each rank in the Gut Punch AA should grant an increasing penalty to the resist check, ending with a -85 to resist at rank 9, not an 85% accuracy debuff.

I prefer the improved accuracy debuff over the lost damage. However, the AA description needs changed, as it still says that Gut Punch deals damage (and an increased amount to humanoid enemies).

Parsing shows the DW Proficiency mitigation is fixed, hooray! The buff still only lasts 6 hours compared to the 10 hours on other proficiencies, probably because it isn't using the Extended Ingenuity AAs, but this is a minor issue.

Rage of the Forsaken's initial hate does seem to be hitting its intended target now, but I need to find another Warrior to test whether the aggro amplifier recourse is working.
  10. Repthor Augur

i guess a resist modifyer could be in order. but thats whould just be iceing
  11. Tiqou Elder

Someone logs in the AA IRC CHAT, asks to remove something from an existing AA and the next patch it's done. Funny.