Test Update 09/10/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ravengloome Augur

They removed the damage at the request of some warriors during IRC. You've never had the DOT break mez?
  2. DCPD158 Elder

I know why they did it and I agree, but without the damage component, this is just a "debuff" we cast. Change the name if necessary since a punch is physical contact. I stand by the ability needing some beefing up if the damage component is removed though.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

No because i properly pick my target when I gut punch. Those crazy warrior asking for dps and now asking for such thing... i quit questioning my self...
    In the end im resposible for not attending so i may aswell
  4. Truklin Elder

Gut Punch:
    - Slot 1 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 200 per tick' to ''
    - Slot 2 changed from 'Decrease Current Hit Points by 200 per tick if Humanoid' to ''
    - Slot 4 changed from 'Decrease Strength by 50' to ''
    - Slot 5 changed from 'Decrease Chance to Hit by 25%' to 'Decrease Chance to Hit by 50%'
    Looks like they removed the str portion but upped the decrease chance to hit aspect.
  5. Zizzle New Member

So we are now going to be required to pay at least once every 90 days? Houses/plots that are used only to hold old odds and ends, or things like mage mod rods (for those who want to effectivly block them) used to stay pretty much forever as long as you played the game.

So now playing the game is not going to be good enough for even this minimal functionality?
  6. Haldar Journeyman

How about people not use Gut Punch if they don't want to do damage. Seems like a better solution than pointless nerfs. This makes no sense at all. Just because someone suggested it in IRC doesn't make it a good idea.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Hludwolf Developer

Escrow only expires if you run out of escrow.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Gut punch is macroed in a hot button with knee strike, bane, bash and taunt with the taunt timer.. I never had trouble using it and i smash that hot key every time it is up.
  9. Zizzle New Member

So your answer is yes - playing the game is no longer good enough. You must pay into escrow...
  10. Hludwolf Developer

You have always had to pay escrow for your plot ....
    Hayzeus and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  11. Zizzle New Member

Wanna Bet?

Just logged in to run by my house to be sure, but havn't paid or visited it in ages (and was still not getting mod rods so figured it was still doing it's job.
  12. Janakin Augur

I have never paid into escrow on many of my alts plots and have only had them evicted if I did not play them for 90 days. So now they have switched from playing time evicting to no escrow for 90 days eviction?

Does that mean I can put in 1 copper every 89 days and not get evicted? ...
  13. Hludwolf Developer

You will be evicted from your plot with the update if your escrow expires after 90 days. No login requirements.
  14. Narknon Augur

Raid invites bug and don't work sometimes since the patch. Yes, with groups unlocked and without the max amount of group leaders.
  15. Ravengloome Augur

Anyone that isnt raiding doesnt need the gear.

Hell in T1 let alone T2 COTF gear you can steamroll the expansion that it comes from. < group gear that is

SO whats the point in giving people raid gear, if they don't need? Other then gratification.
  16. Rainbowdash Augur

This patch seems to have broken the texture for the Polymorph Wand: Fallen Knight

[IMG]

Also it looks like you ninja patched the Tirun model. It seems to have gotten...larger. Tiruns in-game are giant now. Also, is the "mist" around their hands/hips supposed to be so white and...not transparent?

[IMG]
  17. Mythaniel Elder

Gut Punch does 2500 damage over 2-3 ticks. The damage that it was doing was absolutely worthless.
    Iila likes this.
  18. Zoran Journeyman

Would really appreciate the mass invite tool to ignore /afk players and be able to manage invites by guild rank. It's a great idea, but without a bit stronger filtering, it's not very practical.
  19. Harris Augur

Was a nice way to break root, have not had a chance to see if it still does.
  20. Haldar Journeyman

If we are going by that logic may as well make warriors do 0 damage and only generate aggro.