Test Update 08/02/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Hludwolf Developer

Fixed some issues with real estates (that were only affecting the test server).

Please create new real estates and place items and things you would not mind losing if there are issues.

Leave existing real estates alone for now until it is confirmed that everything is good.
    Gyurika Godofwar and gotwar like this.
  2. gotwar Gotcharms

Bewildering constriction is triggering Ethereal Manipulation.

I have no idea when this started happening, because enchanters rarely (if ever) cast Constriction before Tash.
  3. Aghinem Augur

4. RPoo Augur

Been happeneing a while i suspect because bewildering constriction and tash are both in the "resist debuffs" tab
  5. Wyvern Lorekeeper

After the combine of AAs I notices a few issues:

Old issue:

Bandolier Window: the window is not updated when the command /band active xxx is used. (it should work like the merc command /stance Balanced where it does update the window)
    -- this is mostly to fix using the command on my SK.

Necro AA issues:

Life Burn AA (15/18) description says refresh time of 20:00 but timer is really 24m.
    -- heal recourse is only 1500/tick at this level (not sure if that is correct)
    -- Max AA I know it should be 3500/tick but last few AA levels I thought were just time reducers.

Dying Grasp AA (8/9) description says refresh time of 20:00 but timer is really 21m.

Suggestion:
    Gathering Dusk (range is only 100) - really needs to be range 200 like the rest of the AA/spells. Also the "3 ticks" before the dot is triggered is focused and runs 18-21 sec+. Most mobs are almost dead by the time it triggers Curse of Duskfall dot. It should be max. 2 ticks (non-focused) and then the dot trigger.
  6. mackal Augur

Code:
    1: Cast: Ethereal Manipulation IV on Spell Use (100% Chance)
    2: Limit Type: Detrimental
    3: Limit Max Level: 254 (lose 100% per level)
    4: Limit Target: Single
    5: Limit Effect: Magic Resist
    Code:
    1: Decrease Current HP by 7851
    3: Decrease Chance to Hit by 10%
    4: Decrease Magic Resist by 29
    5: Decrease Current HP by 4937 per tick
    It's detrimental, single target, and has magic resist, makes sense it should be triggering it :p