Test Update 07/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Communist Puppy Augur

Would it be possible to get bristlebanes party platters to have larger stacking as well? They are a trade skill only food out of pop.
  2. fortuneteller Augur

This is not tradeskills ingredients.only if it happens. And not finished products.

Don't be greedy, this is still a big way to go, which fullfill the wishes of the people.
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Honestly, it's so much work to get to 350 now that even at 300ac/3000hp/150 heroics it doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I'm the type that always did stuff for a few toons in the past, but this takes the whole dickpunch thing to 11. Stopping at my main here lol.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Communist Puppy Augur

Its used in
    Its used in Food Satchel. Its basically the samething as misty thicket picnic, which is also recieved the stacking bonus.
  5. Symbius Augur

The fact it was tripled stat wise on test doesn't really mean "correct", which was the purpose of asking. That enormous increase could just as easily be some type of bug unless confirmed by the Dev team.
  6. Rovell Elder

This. Really worried about patching on the same day as an expansion launch based on previous experiences...
  7. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

There is no Plane of Storms hunter achievement on test.
  8. EnchFWO Augur

Was Conqueror updated then? Most raid targets fall under that instead of Hunter.

Edit: So I just logged into Test myself and confirmed that there was no PoStorm Hunter added but they slapped a junkton of mobs onto Conqueror. And while we're talking about PoStorms... are we getting a fix for Jeplak? That'd be nice so people could actually get the achievements.
  9. GoldenFrog Augur

There was no Hunter of The Plane of Storms on Live originally.

I'd suggest they meant Conqueror, but that has 6 more mobs than previously. So who knows.
  10. smash Augur

Mtp is a tradeskill ingredient.
  11. Communist Puppy Augur

MTP is only used for a non-tradeskill combine(xanthes earring), as is BBPP.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

No additional info can be shared?
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we also get an increase in the number of Tokens of Resurrection please, I know they are not a tradeskill item, but they show in the window when purchased as a stack of 20 but once purchased only stack in 5s.
  14. squidgod Augur

So we're trying this again? Any expectation that it will work better this time?
  15. Catashe Augur

If anyone cares, the Zun`Muram Tkarish Zyk fight in the AoC instance of Txevu is beyond messed up. He isn't sending people to the jails and the Ikaav Ritualists aren't spawning adds(which is supposed to include the charmable ones to help speed up the fight)
  16. Absor Developer

That's been fixed internally.
  17. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Tradeskillquest is the new name of the game.

Oh yeah, and we want you to pay us cash now for every piece of visible gear you want to upgrade. RIP purity augs.
    Soltara likes this.
  18. bbanz Elder

Wish they would just get rid of the purity concept.
  19. segap Augur

Really disappointing to see this change. I thought it was a step in the right direction of getting rid of the perfected distiller. This just increases the cost of gear upgrades between the purity augs and type 3s. It's less an issue for those with raid gear as it's just a single set of gear, but still a needless change.

For group gear, it essentially makes looting T1 gear in expansions with multiple sets a waste of time and further destroys any purpose beyond progression to be in T1 zones. If you know you're going to eventually have T2 gear, why would you waste time putting any aug (purity or type3) requiring a perfected distiller in it? And if so, why would you ever bother using the gear?
    Abrax likes this.
  20. GoldenFrog Augur

On Test right now, does a 300+Max-Trophy aug give 120 ac? I don't have a character in that situation to look at.

That would be 40% which the patch notes claims.