Test Update 07/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 11, 2017.

1. ShadowMan Augur

First) thats the opposite of what they should have done.
    B) This entire revamp was supposed to take a few months, its now month 16.
    Tomato) No matter what they do with necros they won't have 7 million damage dot tics like some priests can currently do because necros wont get 30k base dots and dont have nuke-dots that are then modified by chromatic haze blessing.
    Emarra likes this.
  2. Starkxx Journeyman

Is breath of harmony going to be fixed in this patch to revert back to original song version?
  3. Brudal Augur

450/8 = 56.25 + 40 base = 96.25. 288ac is 96.25% of max stats. The new base either needs to start at 44 or the calculation needs to be 7.5 instead of 8 (i.e. 450/60 = 7.5).
  4. Kinadorm Augur

Has there been any thought of opening up the 3 class/race restricted tradeskills (Alchemy, Poison Making, and Tinkering) to all characters?
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Not sure when this patch is expected to launch but please keep in mind Phinigel has an expansion unlocking next Wednesday afternoon and we'd like to avoid massive server instability/downtimes on the same day if possible.
  6. smash Augur

Is it just me that is finding the stats a bit too high?

I know that with these stats the priority to max it and getting it for a number of alts has got a much higher on my list.

Let my tradeskilling frenzy commence.
  7. kizant Augur

The stats look fine. It's that time of the year where they have to give you something to do to hold you over till the new expansion. With this update it's almost worth putting in more effort than just scribing the easy to buy books. Almost.
  8. smash Augur

Imo they should reconsider the change to the removal of the purity augs.

Some people payed over 400k at the beginning of eok, because of not requiring the special thing.

Maybe make a new one and let it drop in future, but let present be as they are, something done earlier.
  9. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

+1 please don't push this patch out on the 19th. Or do it very early in the day if you do! :)
  10. Fistopower New Member

Fix Familiar Haunts, TBM, the mob Bokon Boles is not spawning after killing the arm munchers
  11. Nolrog Augur

Emarra and Sheex like this.
  12. fransisco Augur

Best patch EVER!
    No more adv loot window shenanigans EVERY kill
  13. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

From a post on the the Daybreak forum by Hludwolf, EQ Developer:
    We are still resolving issues with real estate and have a plan to knock out the remaining issues hopefully in the next full patch
    UPDATE:
    Sorry for the major inconvenience with the ongoing real estate issues. We are getting close to a permanent solution, but it is requiring a substantial amount of time and effort to get the solution in place. Once this is done, we will be sure to notify everyone.
    Abrax and eliandra like this.
  14. eliandra Elder

on AB ? wow after mor than 7 months ? near a solution ? clap clap clap !!! maybe solved in 2022 ?
  15. Hludwolf Developer

You can actually have this functionality on live right now, you just have to change your loot settings.
  16. Dzarn Developer

Math is hard...
    This will be changed to 7 points for the live patch so that the Prize can reach 100% stats.
  17. I-WANT-IT-NOW Augur

I know you guys don't want to touch this subject but since this is the 16th test discussion thread to pass can we know whats going on with necro dots?
    Brohg and Emarra like this.
  18. valiantSeven Elder

Yeah, I read that before and that's my point. I don't think anyone would've argued or been that upset if they just said something like "We're gonna hold off on a patch this month because we have an incredible amount of work to do in order to fix game-breaking things like <housing, anchors, server instabtility, blah, blah, blah>, but since we have all this "extra" time there's gonna be fixes in two months." If stuff like that is going to take a "substantial amount of time and effort to get the solution in place," GET IT DONE so things actually work instead of wasting time and resources they don't have on fluff.

It's cool people are having fun going back and doing old world crap, enjoy yourselves and do what you want to do, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking it's "content" that isn't taking away from things that actually matter and make the game playable.
  19. Symbius Augur

So I guess that means these new insanely high stats for an Aug are correct?
  20. GoldenFrog Augur

Correct.

On live, aug max is ac100 (and other stats)
    .....300 skills & max-trophies unlock 75% ability. So ac75 out of ac100.

On test, aug max is ac300 (and other stats)
    .....300 skills & max trophies unlock 25% ability. Still ac75 out of ac300.

But working the post-300 skills now rewards players more.