Test Update 07/09/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by KevinMcP, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Tobynn Augur

You're blind heh. Its within the text you pasted. Stop using your eyeballs to scan lengthy text and use CTRL+F Find 4tw!
  2. Saroc_Luclin Augur

On live now, I'm not sure if the behavior is what we want.

I just use my numpad for movement and I mapped my AutoAttack to NumPadEnter.

With IgnoreNulLockState=FALSE, When I hit NumPadEnter, AutoAttack activates, but my chat line also activates. Numbers turn/move me as normal. It used to be it wouldn't activate the chat line.

Whith IgnoreNumLockState=TRUE, when I hit NumPadEnter, AutoAttack does NOT activate and my chat line does not activate. Thankfully Numbers still work as normal.

Is there a way we could disable ENTER from activating the chat line? (I've got one of those stupid keyboards without a NumLock key)
  3. JChan Developer

Yup, this is the exact bug that is referred to in https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/test-update-07-09-14.212049/page-4#post-3105123. When we do our test server update it'll also have the fix for this issue as well. When it gets there please try it out and let us know.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I feel stupid!

But thanks heaps :)
  5. Feradach Augur

6. Angahran Augur

Which section is the IgnoreNumLockState supposed to be in as I don't see it in my eqclient.ini file.
    (Hopeing this works to give me back my numpad enter autoattack key.)

Thanks.
  7. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

It will give you back the rest of your number pad keys. Until the next patch, your number pad enter key is broken. It's in your eqclient.ini file. It's just above HitsMode section. You can also use the Find feature on notepad (it's under Edit) and do a search for IgnoreNumPadState. Or just search for Ignore, and hit next til you get to the right one.
  8. feiddan Augur

Server came down today for an update (at raid time, of course). No notes for these changes posted yet.
  9. feiddan Augur

Still no notes on this update.

We've been seeing more crashes than usual since this time. It's been especially obvious on raids.

Not sure on the cause.
  10. feiddan Augur

Also, characters have been getting stunned much more often. This has been especially noticeable on the WK1 raid.

Could tank melee stun immunity been broken?
  11. Ravengloome Augur

Thats a cast mez not a stun. paladins can cure with blessing of purification.