Test Update 06/29/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Hludwolf Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Verbubba New Member

I clicked Disable on the items bonuses in the AA menu, and now they will not come back.
    I have clicked off all buffs and tried to re-click them, still hasn't worked.. the item buff enable button isnt in my AA window anymore to turn it back on.
    Char name is Giddieon
  3. Arvid New Member

On July 1st, hours before the patch, I had camped a few characters inside an instance (Tirranun's Delve: Calling Emoush). When I logged them in later, they appeared in various places all over the world.
    One in PoK, near PoT stone, the second character in N or S Ro, and the third one in Everfrost, right at the entrance to a LDoN instance.
    I can't see any connection between the individual characters and the locations where they spawned.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The location in PoK near the PoT stone is a "safe" location that the game can dump you when you are in an invalid location such as an instance that has collapsed. The latter two were reset to the location of the last LDoN they completed which are also "safe" locations the game can dump you to.

Why the game sent the one to PoK instead of LDoN like the others is my question. Has that character never completed an LDoN? Or maybe one of the PoK quests sets that location as your "safe" location overwriting the LDoN one? Who knows...one of the Mysteries of EQ.

It's not a bug though.
  5. Slipdiggity New Member

Tests normal 2x experience is not running anymore. It has not been on for at least a week or so. The holiday weekend of +76 more experience is not even working. Doing a normal mission which I farm for visible armor drops as an end reward for my characters with my necro used to make 60+ AA's in it running both vitality and lesson of the devoted. doing 2 runs yesterday he made 11 and then 13 AA's only. doing math it seems that no extra experience gains in both the normal 2x test experience, vitality and or experience pots and lesson of the devoted is not increasing experience by the said amount on top of normal experience.
    I also ran a lvl 94 druid with a 105 mage through shards landing and the experience the druid was getting was again less then 1/4 of what he was getting weeks ago.
    Second but is the time out errors. When the server drops chat goes first then anywhere from 1 to 4 minutes the server will disconnect you. The patches you put in did decrease the recovery time of the server an you can get in a lot faster. When this happens I am getting told that there was a timeout error.. When you check the time of day zones all have a different time of day, somwtimes it could be hours.
  6. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

Franklin Teek does not exist (not at his spawn, not findable, not trackable), despite getting server popups for him about daily quests changing.
  7. Arvid New Member

Thank you, Beimeith.
    You're correct, the one character that was sent to PoK has never done a LDoN.
  8. EnchFWO Augur

Could we stop having tasks spawn pointless / uneditable DZs when getting close to the zone in point/NPC? It's really stupid and just started the past month and a 1/2-ish.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Test crashed again just now and resets itself. Same stalling/crashing nonsense that's been going on for over a week now. Did it earlier too and probably throughout the night while I was asleep and not on as well but this makes the 2nd time today that I've seen it.

As a long time Test player and even longer time EQ player I'd really like to see this get fixed even if you have to undo whatever you did that is causing it and start from scratch. Imagine the chaos this would cause if it rolled out to Live and was left as is for over a week.
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Just crashed or stalled again....
    EnchFWO likes this.
  11. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Stalling again...
  12. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Stalling yet again....

Seems to be stalling every hour to hour and 15 minutes or so.
  13. MabbuPhinny Augur

Phinigel Progression Server
    Luclin Expansion Bugs on Test Server

Sanctus Seru Instance

Issue:
    The Agent of Change in Dawnshroud Peaks for the Sanctus Seru instance will not let each individual enter the instance without an "Arx Key". This "Key" is actually a group teleportation item that only one person in the guild was previously required to have for a raid.
    Suggested Solution:
    The requirement should be removed, or limited to only needing one per raid.

Issue:
    Using the right click function of the "Arx Key" is the only way to legitimately get into the temple where Lord Inquisitor Seru is found. Currently using this item will port you to the open world version of the Sanctus Seru zone.
    Suggested Solutions:
    - Change the starting position of the instanced Zone to be in a safe spot inside the building where Lord Inquisitor Seru resides.
    - Add a door to Lord Inquisitor Seru's building in the instance of Sanctus Seru.
    - Add an Agent of Change at the zone in to the instance who can port you into the temple in the center of the zone at location -1707, 87, -68, and another inside the temple at this location that will port you to the zone in again so that players may move freely around the zone.

Issue:
    The following mobs required to build an "Arx Key" to reach the zones end boss Lord Inquisitor Seru, do not spawn in the Sanctus Seru Instance:
    Praesertum Bikun
    Praesertum Matpa
    Praesertum Rhugol
    Praesertum Vantorus
    Suggested Solution:
    Add these four bosses's into the instance.

Issue:
    The four "Praesertum" mini bosses in the Sanctus Seru zone banish players using the following spell.
    In Irons: single Target, Unresistable (0)
    1: Teleport to -1707, 87, -68 in sseru facing South
    Currently this will port players to the non-instanced version of the zone.
    Suggested Solution:
    Alter the spell "In Irons" to port players to -1707, 87, -68 in the current version of Sanctus Seru they reside in.
  14. Verbubba New Member

Does this get looked at or addressed? I've tried all i know how to do to get help... My hope is that newer players aren't going through this and quiting again