Test Update 06/11/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 11, 2013.

1. gcubed Augur

If I had to guess, the fangs probably have a drop rate similar to the regular Hero's Forge items. Additionally, it wouldn't surprise me if the modified trivial loot code is in effect for them.
  2. Angahran Augur

Did they deliberately remove most of the detail from the BPs on the Bloodforge and the Nobles ?
    I was almost considering trying out the bloodforge, but after seeing it, I'll not bother.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Had a nice chat with Norx Blackheart, but he doesn't respond to demise, tried it in sentences and just the word on its own nothing, all the others text in [ ] get a response but not demise.
  4. EQbud Augur

Does this include Burden of Truth, or just the items that only come from specific raids?
  5. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

This List is correct, the Zone Guide is not changed yet but the Tasks on the Task Giver in POK have changed and reflect the new zones
  6. Tegila Augur

wish someday theyd actually make ONE of the uf zones a hotzone, jsut once. its yet to be used for this despite HoT and now VoA which were after.

will be itneresting ot see all teh where is such and such..and theburnt woods jokes though
  7. Silenceisgolden New Member

Thanks for bringing this up! I thought my UI was just bugged

[qoute]- Flawless poison components now correctly drop in all Rain of Fear zones.[/qoute]
    I hope this is a typo and you meant Tainted
  8. sojuu Augur

Quoted to bring up the validity of these points again.
  9. Ssixa Augur

Can anyone post a screenshot of the reforged Hero Forge robes?
  10. Riou EQResource

Robes weren't changed
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

They weren't changed, they look the same.
  12. Liliana Augur

Ok I have some bugs for the new shissar armors

Lillianae
    Half Elf
    Bard
    Female

Ssraeshzian Chain Chest Ornament
    My torso disappears and one of the my shissar boots turns into an Eternal Grove graphic

It also seems the arms and chest pieces of the ornaments for the plate and chain sets are missing icons
    [IMG]

Ok so I just equipped the entire set of Ssraeshzian Chain Ornaments on a plate user and heres what happened:
    [IMG]

Individually the pieces act funny. Boots disappear when worn alone and cause the helmet to glitch like above. Chest disappears and causes one boot to glitch and turn green. Legs disappear when equpped and cause the 2nd boot to turn green. The chain gloves, arms, wrist and helmet work fine graphically on their own.
  13. Ingersolla Journeyman

I'm having problems with Ghostrider's Spirit. When you're levitated, it doesn't dive well or at all. On an ordinary horse levitating, I can gently or quickly loose altitude. On Ghostrider, I have to circle and circle to drop altitude or even come to a stop and wait for a drop in altitude.

On the other hand, I adore the new look, it's peachy keen, even neatarino.
  14. Liliana Augur

I logged in today and downloaded a few new files. All my graphic glitches seem to be fixed!
  15. Qbert Gallifreyan

They added the ability to use the "End" key to descend rapidly years ago. That doesn't mean you don't have a bug . . . but you don't need to circle to drop down.
    Ishtass likes this.
  16. Liliana Augur

Yup, end still works fine to bring Ghostrider down quickly. Looking down however does not, descends real slowly unlike other horses. I think drogmors descend slowly too?
  17. Ishtass Augur

Wow, never knew about the End thing. Always something to learn in this game.
  18. Dropfast Augur

I would have rather their been no change to monk timers than this... So I can now use my Eye projection again, but you totally borked Eye of the storm and Swift Reflexes. It was much better the way it was. No monk in their right mind welcomes this change. Total fail guys, sorry.8-(
  19. Liliana Augur

test is down right now

nm back up!