Test Update 06/01/2017 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 1, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread. Discussion Thread
  2. Vindicate Elder

Darkened Dark Scale Greaves haven't had Ferocity added to them yet, not sure if that was supposed to be in a patch to come or this one.

To be on par with EoK leggings I believe the Ferocity X on a few of the legs needs to be bumped to Ferocity XI, I don't have a list of those yet, but it looks like everything that gets received by turning in Glowing Sebilisian Leggings to Thach Jerden in PoK. For example, Sebilisian Dragonhunter Leggings vs Selrachs Spiritwalker Leggings.
  3. Vindicate Elder

The command /attack on turns on autoattacking when you assist someone, typing /assist main will get you to target and attack the Main Assist set in raid or group. It does not appear to be working in group for a set main assist. You do get the correct target to pop up, but autoattack is not turning on. This may or may not be old but I just noticed it now :p I'm not sure if its working in raids atm.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah. My database connection died, and in whatever weirdness there is, it acted like I was connected. I lost a day of work, which included those changes :(
  5. Horyuken Augur

Urg, Ngreth that's terrible. I have been on the receiving end of that type of situation before. I feel for ya.
  6. Vindicate Elder

I don't see the edit button for this but I'd like to correct my post to read "The command /assist on"
  7. sandrak New Member

Hi I think the xp in hh old seb is not working right. my chanter is lvl 89 trying to make 90, I get about 1% every kill or 2. I used one of the free xp potions from Legacy Lost claims. I noticed even with the potion going that whole 30mins I still only got 1% every kill or 2, there was no real boost.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

How far back do these new Hunters look into the logs. I some how have some already checked that I did months ago and some I do not have from weeks ago.