Test Update 05/27/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by KevinMcP, May 27, 2014.

1. Orukal New Member

Well, on the bright side....so far....my wife still has the Child's Tear from Fear. I was a long wait that I don't want to go through again.
    Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. Bowify New Member

Server seems to running smooth, just hope it lasts.
    Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. feiddan Augur

It seems that 5 of the 15th anniversary quests have been removed. War Games is still active, but who knows for how long.

The Test community would very much appreciate these quests being enabled for at least a little while longer. Slated to stay up on Live ending Wednesday June 11th, it seems these were taken out extra early for us. I know with the recent downtime not everyone has managed to get all the items they were after with these limited-time celebrations, and we'd all very much appreciate a little while longer.
  4. Elricvonclief Augur

Wait, isn't TEST server supposed to be about testing? They get free stuff (no subs, double xp always, etc).

Test is down for a bit while they TEST.

I fail to see the problem.
  5. feiddan Augur

Test crashed. They weren't testing anything.

Came back in, after a few days of the server being down, and quests are taken out on a Friday is odd behavior. The merchant is gone, too (could have been an oversight) so all our commemorative coins cannot be spent - all while War Games is still active. Strange that we can still earn coins but cannot use them. /bug, /feedback
  6. jeskola pheerie

Test server needs an active playerbase in order to serve its purpose. A few people copying over each patch and messing around isnt testing.
  7. Bowify New Member

If you actually played on test you'd already know that it's not just "a few people copying over" every so often. There actually are people dedicated and invested into playing on test.
    Ravengloome likes this.
  8. jeskola pheerie

You
    You misunderstood me. I was replying to the people that stated Test players shouldn't complain about downtime or missing quests. I disagree with that. Test server players should receive a little customer service so that we can continue to keep and add to a healthy, active playerbase on Test so it can serve its purpose. I am one of the dedicated, invested Test server players you referred to.
    Ravengloome and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  9. jeskola pheerie

bug on Test: Tower of Rot HA Brendaleen's Scheme

Killed some Bandits/Brigands, had to Evac, the Pulsing Phase Crystal was on one of the corpses we left behind. We looted it and the step updated, but the blocker to the next floor was not removed and we could not continue. We cleared the rest of the mobs on that floor to see if it would help but it did not.
  10. feiddan Augur

From the 5/29 hotfix:
    • In the Tower of Rot quest "Narius' Plan," interrogating Scions will now give credit to your whole group.
    This is currently NOT implemented on Test.