Test Update 05/16/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by crieger, May 16, 2014.

1. Ravengloome Augur

Your really not approaching your posting in a manner conducive to your class not getting nerfed.

Maybe try a different method like: "OMG ill be useless on raids" or something.
  2. Random_Enchanter Augur

dunno about you but being able to do 10k DPS with rk3 spells as an almost full COTF raid geared player and being the '3rd' best at two things were you don't do the DPS that a ranger can do with /autofire isn't really what i would call useful on raids.
  3. Ravengloome Augur

I don't know about you, but usually when a class i am playing is in the crosshairs for a nerf, the last thing I would possibly say is "O yeh its so easy to do XYZ" with the ability they intend to nerf. Just sayin, your not doing a good job of diverting attention. :p

Also common lets be serious here, chanters can do a hell of alot more then 10k DPS, If you downplayed rune tanking as much as you downplay your DPS, you'd be on the right track.
    Xeladom and feiddan like this.
  4. Naugrin Augur

So why on earth are they worried about the critical rate/size on arcane fusion when it has such a low chance to fire at all.