Test Update 05/07/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 7, 2013.

1. Eanelder Augur

Although I REALLY appreciate the ability to do this, I am not sure if I'm a fan of how its implemented. Sounds like the item HAS to stay in the same slot for this to work which is a bit of a concern, especially bag slots where everyday use and using the bandoleer can shuffle things around so easily.

Personally I probably would have preferred an item number or name, although I'm not sure how it would hand multiple items of the same item in that situation.

Examples on how to /useitem an item in a bag would be appreciated for live notes.
  2. Ishtass Augur

All this is so sexy. So when does this go to live servers?
  3. Axxius Augur

To keep it simple, put all your clickies in your 1st bag. Maybe they will add more functionality to this command later (like using item id), but this is already better than we had in the last 14 years. :)
  4. Slasher Augur

why can't you just use item name and have it use the 1st one of them items in the highest bag slot ?
  5. Slasher Augur

My "guess" 15th. 22nd would be the latest as I don't see them doing a patch near a holiday weekend.
  6. Potawatomi Augur

Mind. Blown.
  7. Eanelder Augur

Some people have several of the same clicky that they would I want to activate in succession (ie cookie / milk dispenser) , so activating just the 1st of them would not be ideal.
  8. Rtugok Developer

If you type /useitem in the game it fully explains how to use it. It could probably be expanded to work off of item names in the future, but for now it uses the slot and sub-slot numbers. The reason for this is that in the code we define an item's location using these numbers, so with them I can get an actual location and ask it to use the item there if there is one.
  9. Chandrok Augur

Successful Mistwielder is getting some changes this patch, but not the others.
  10. Phrett Augur

Berserkers didn't want wizards to be nerfed... you did, but not the rest of us
    Pirlo and Enkel like this.
  11. Bighitz Augur

I dont want wizards nerfed, i want to enjoy EQ where every class has its area where it shines. and mudflation is always good to have kept under control, wether its 1 class being less powerful or all other classes being more powerful....
  12. Hatsee Augur

Yes you do...
    Pirlo likes this.
  13. ssadab New Member

Are you going to fix the stone of landing so it actually increases stats when you complete quest/tasks in T3 zones ( of course that's if it's stats are not maxed already) And Also fix Qunitessence of Shadows the T3 charm. Which isn't working at all?
  14. Bighitz Augur

Please provide atleast something factual when writing, its annoying having to deal with pure accusations - just like having to deal with the tons of casters that want to stomp you every time you raise a logical question mark...
  15. Tobynn Augur

Will the 2-group mobs (Glorig, Huge Mistake, Undefeated Blade) remain as requirements for the zone's Hunter achievement? It is even possible to get Hunter kill credit when in a raid? I have never tried.
  16. Trajet D'Or Augur

17. gcubed Augur

Tracking is still FUBAR in Plane of Shadow.
  18. Zantarr the White Journeyman

no we just want to stop you period...
    Pirlo likes this.
  19. Reht The Dude abides...

You mean aside from the fact the many of us said AD was broken when we could tank anything in game for 3 minutes..........etc.
  20. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Or during beta when Fusion was proccing _every other spell_