Test Update 04/15/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Donutsz12 Elder

You forgot.... there is no more phone support only ticket where you don't exactly get the answer you looking for.
    Pinecone likes this.
  2. Morgoth Elder

3. Vaclav Augur

I've had no problem getting the answers I needed via the ticket system, it's slow, but it's worked for me and the wife twice since the change-over.
  4. Prathun Developer

This should be fixed. Thanks for letting us know.
  5. RainbowTest Augur

Npc's in PoK are refusing to sell certain items, I've already /bugged it as well as a few guildmates on test. The items show up on the list but the buy button is gray. Mostly tradeskill items. They also refuse to buy items normally sellable and are sellable to merchants right next to them. Also corpses of familiars and mercs are staying around longer now when they are killed. Particle effects in Dx9 render weirdly when in third person, the x,y,z of where they are change differently than the item they are supposed to be emenating from. As an example, when you run the path from F2 pok book to House of thule door the campfires effects will appear floating above the stones till you are right next to them.
  6. Crystilla Augur

Prathun,

Fixed - does that mean it should be on today's live patch or that it missed the window and will be on next Month's ... or can it be hotfixed? There's already 1 post on today's patch that says it wasn't fixed.