Test Update 04/10/18 - New Bugs only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Lenivaya Journeyman

Hunter achievement testing with the new added named -
    Tower of Frozen Shadow "an enraged relative" ..killed about 6 times now, have confirmed the "rare creature" tag. no update.
    Halls of Honor - "A Wrulon Sentry" .. I caught it once but riposted it to death before I managed to con it to see if it had the rare creature tag.. Possibly there's a non-rare version? I dunno, didn't update either way.
    I /bug'ed these, will do others if I manage to get them soon
    Didn't manage to spawn lesser blade fiend in Unrest in the short time I tried, haven't tried Grolden in Tenebrous yet.
    Those are only ones I'm noticing that have changed (as I no longer have the achievement). Any others?

And are we getting GoD and OoW hunters soon? I wanna farm GoD named so bad.
  2. Lenivaya Journeyman

Got lucky, Grolden spawned in one clearing - he does update Tenebrous.
    Everything but the "enraged relative" updates in ToFS.
    Wrulon Sentry I now have 10+ kills of, No update.
    about to take my bard back over to Unrest to see if I can get the blade fiend
  3. Wulfhere Augur

After a /testcopy I tried both of these augs. They are both broken and do nothing.

• Salus Faycite Shard: Ardent Healing Aug: 3 ID: 114633
    • Salus Faycite Shard: Merciful Healing Aug: 3 ID: 157629

mmats likes this.
  4. Gnomeland Augur

Instances are down again on Test. This is I think the third time now since the change, unless this is Test specific I don't think this can go live.
  5. mmats Augur

Instances and chat botched for days now.
  6. klanderso Developer

Sorry, this is what I'd meant. We can't assist with any troubleshooting of third-party things, nor can we take every single third-party thing into account when doing updates or upgrading things. (I know I said "thing" like three times there, happy Monday!)
    IblisTheMage, elumxe, Yinla and 2 others like this.
  7. klanderso Developer

We're looking into the zones. As for chat, this may be something that won't be fixed until after the Live update this week (complicated server-side things that affect both).
    mmats likes this.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I can duplicate the issue with an enraged relative and A Wrulon Sentry, though I have no idea WHY it's failing :( It's going to go to live broken at this point :(
    Eaiana likes this.
  9. Lenivaya Journeyman

On the good side of things, I got the lesser blade fiend and it worked perfectly. Seems to be just those two. I have majority of the old world hunters, so I only tested the ones that I suddenly didn't have credit for anymore. Not sure if you added some to the handful I don't have yet.
    If you did I'm more than happy to go farm them up and see if they update.
    Achievement whoring is my thing, I gotta help out where I can lol
  10. niente Developer

Thanks for the detailed report, looking into this.
  11. Azorin Journeyman

Darkened Sleeves of Wrath (Wrist) - should be Arm slot? If so, wrong stats.
    Darkened Coif of Wrath (Arms) - should be Helm? If so wrong stats.
    Heritage events coming soon, be nice to get these fixed.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Okay. I found this. The reason I couldn't find the issue is that the issue was already fixed (by Dzarn). Test has an old bit file where there is an extra trailing space on the internal name of the bits which causes it to not match the internal name of these NPC's. This will be fine on live.
    svann likes this.
  13. Lenivaya Journeyman

So will be fixed on test next month's patch? I have like 5 named left for Planeslayer so gotta know when I can go nab it.
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

there is usually a "true-up" for test after we're sure we're done with hotfixes. It's usually before the next month, but not exactly predictable.
  15. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

We definitely need that once all the issues are ironed out.
  16. Yawn... Journeyman

The "Theft of Essence Effect VIII" spell buff icon says that its duration is permanent, even though it falls of after its normal 4 minutes.
  17. Sancus Augur

That's not a bug (although admittedly misleading), it's how auras work.
  18. Yawn... Journeyman

Fe
    Feels bad my first Test bug report isn't a bug :(
    Prathun likes this.
  19. nekokirei New Member

Any word on Expeditions? On Drinal, Lair of the Risen giving "A strange magical presence prevents you from entering."

It's the last achievement I need for Norrathian Explorer...the. last. one.