Test Update 04/09/2024 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 8, 2024.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Lessw Journeyman

Category: Quest [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Tue Apr 09 22:21:42 2024

Character: Level 125 Druid (Main)
    Zone: Tides of Time 3230

Target PC: Level 125 Druid

Description: new April NRo mission: theirs no way to leave the task with out dropping or porting out of the new NRo mission
    also when zoning in, you are not at the door part, but at the zone in bottom, and have to run up..... maybe intended, maybe not
  3. Lessw Journeyman

Category: Quest
    Date/Time: Tue Apr 09 22:49:03 2024

Character: Level 125 Druid (Main)
    Zone: Tides of Time 3233

Description: unable to beat the NRo mission floor 3
    The drakes are warping between floors and are unkillable and you cant win the mission
  4. sojero One hit wonder

Right now, with the changes on test, the shadowknight AA Reaver's Bargain is a significant nerf, going from 1.5 million damage max to 500 thousand max. That is 5 hits absorbed against a current raid mob for a 20 minute ability. The changes I believe are missing a couple of zeros.

Current Live:
    Reaver's Bargain II

Shadow Knight (AA)

Slot 2:Absorb Damage using Mana: 1%
    Slot 3:Increase Max Negative Hit Points by 50000
    Slot 4:Absorb Melee Damage: 75%, on Hits over 25000, Total: 1500000

On Test:
    Reaver's Bargain VI

Shadow Knight (AA)

Slot 2:Absorb Damage using Mana: 5%, 0.4 Mana per Hit Point
    Slot 3:Increase Max Negative Hit Points by 90000
    Slot 4:Absorb Melee Damage: 75%, on Hits over 32000, Total: 500000
    Xeladom, Cadira, Ozon and 3 others like this.
  5. Riou EQResource

achievement id 1111
    Rathe Day - Korah Kai in Hollowshade Moor - Owlbear with me for a bit
    this is the wrong quest name (actual: Owlbear with Me for a Moment), also they have their order as all 0's instead of 0,1,2
    Fanra likes this.
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The game doesn't seem to remember what monitor it should be on when you move it and opens on your primary monitor. It also seems to minimize when selecting a server or character and sometimes won't return to the screen on its own.
    Cairbrae and Lessw like this.
  7. Ryona New Member

The bug where right-clicking in the game can cause the right-click menu to appear on the EQ title bar is back. It's still intermittent. I use right-click and moving my mouse a lot and I keep getting the annoying menu.
    Cairbrae likes this.
  8. Lessw Journeyman

the ability to use the hot key .... Alt + Spacebar no longer works
    Cairbrae likes this.
  9. Cadira Augur

Reavers bargain: yeap, damage threshold needs raised from 32k to 60-80k, which will help a bit with damage cap a bit, but that still needs raised dramatically. Prob back up to its former 1.5m.

It's going to fade in 15s or less from tanking a single raid mob.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Windows key is still not functioning correctly and takes you to window mode instead of desktop.

Once taken into window mode to click on anything you need to click the screen approx 1.5 cm below where the icon is

Using the button on the right hand side of the screen takes you to desktop, but when using alt tabor clicking the EQ icon you cannot get back to the EQ windows screen.

When logging into game the game does start in window mode, but when you select a server it changes the screen to a 3/4 windowed screen (same behaviour as being windowed in game and clicks are not on the icon but below it) and when you get into game it is in window mode and not full screen.
    Cairbrae likes this.
  11. Galvanize Elder

Please don't push this to live. It's clearly not ready (I mean...fix plucked though but maybe revisit everything you think about AA and spell design)
    Metanis likes this.
  12. Morrigan Bowjobs

13. MageGuy MageGuy

Can you guys - for the love of INNORUUK - please consider reducing NPTs refresh time? Three mins makes no sense at all to me (not that it has to, I know)

What other group buffs have that kind of refresh? I don't think any at all, or even remotely close....
  14. Quick New Member

Unity shared task:

Razorgill agros when going down ramp to Blackburrow caverns.

-450.95, -82, 376
  15. Soulbanshee Augur

Not new.