Test Update 03/06/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Spellfire Augur

When entering Dreadspire mission, my mercenary was suspended. Is this intended as well?
  2. Ninelder Augur

What I posted is what both do currently on live, if they are bumping the debuff back up to usefulness then YAY!, but if they leave it down to do its current 39 AC then its not worth loading.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I understand that and again no disrespect intended but basically Test is going to lose a week or possibly more of these limited time events because they were released in an uncompleted state on top of being tedious as well.

If it's just a 2 week event then we get screwed out of them until next year. Remember Test has a population of 150 or so people that play either just on Test or mostly on Test.
  4. fortuneteller Augur

Sure looks good, but my confidence has completely eroded in housing, and I do not trust it is fixed. Which mean, I think it any stuff in there can be gone 1 hour after I put it there.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. segap Augur

A couple years ago, it took me running 3+ missions a day the entire time 14th was up to finally get a White Stone of Power. Hopefully I have better luck this year with the rng... I need 25 new charm augs. Ugh, I'd like to spend my time doing something other than just running this mission during the anniversary period.

This could be brutal for a limited time mission. If there was actually a modern charm aug available year round, it would not be so bad. Do your time and get the special one, otherwise get the normal one. But, alas, we don't have an option.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Guess its time to get my invisible house and plot items fixed.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Thats the main reason why I never bothered with trophies.
    I would very much like an official confirmation, when the devs consider housing to be truly fixed, I won't risk my trophies until then.
    I have heard too many stories about people loosing items from their houses...:(

I haven't seen a housing fix mentioned in any patch-notes yet!
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Only issues I ever got was with my anchors which is still not fixed.... I know I can petition to get it fixed but im not going to petition x20+ toons...
  9. Drakang Augur

Still no fix to Final EOK T3 mission?
  10. Orbital101 Augur

Whats wrong with it? Did multiple time this month and dint notice anything wrong.
  11. Prathun Developer

The modern anniversary content runs for 8 weeks, as it has for the past several years. There should still be plenty of time to experience the new anniversary content on Test. I understand the frustration that it wasn't ready earlier and we do prefer to have the Test server put new time-limited content through its paces before it goes Live.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

I have been on test ever since those missions or all the pass new events went active and I rarely see any activity going on new stuffs anyway. Ok most warent working properly for a week which isnt really inviting but isnt the purpose of the test server in the first place? Mission working or not people wait till there is some type of walk through or know what the reward is before going in.
  13. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I'll be on tomorrow and will work on what works and I have tested a lot of stuff in the last 6 years since I went to Test but in the last 2 weeks I had a lot going on. First my power supply went out and took 3 case fans with it in my main PC. Then I got sick and it took me a solid 10 days to get well enough to feel up to doing more than laying around and reading or watching stuff on my tablet in bed.

Then the last couple of days I was busy with various stuff but I got my PC running and got caught up on work. Got all my files backed up and will be pulling the primary hard drive, replacing it with a newer and bigger drive and installing Windows 10 etc tomorrow.

I understand as well and hopefully my comments weren't taken in the wrong way. I appreciate what you do and what you and the dev team have done for the game for all these years. I am very happy that EQ is still around, still getting content, still getting expansions and still getting patches.

Thank you and thank the dev team and coders very very much for all that you do to keep the game going.
  14. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Behold, my friends SK house:

[IMG]

Housing is super not broken. Don't be scared :p
  15. Sindaiann Augur

Lolol that's awesome.

Phancy got mad at me when Skreaper's plot just had trophies on it. I had to put a house up because she said my plot was an eye sore (that's a joke because she's the real estate queen)
  16. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Maybe should have evicted those undecorated plots!...
    Sindaiann likes this.
  17. Fohpo Augur

But they were decorated plots! Just without a house.
    Ofearl likes this.
  18. Lily Augur

My guild has tried it over and over, and it keeps resetting. Occasionally we get all 7 of the first wave, but then it bugs out on the second. We've tried not damaging any mobs, damaging but not killing any, staying at the portal, moving away from the portal. Nothing we've tried works.
    Greymantle likes this.
  19. Sancus Augur

I think you mean the raid not the mission?
  20. Lianeb Augur

Never had an issue when the tanks use non damage setups and no one does any damage to them until all 7 are present. Some guilds reported that stepping outside the room also causes reset but I never saw that.
    It did however reset every time when one or more were damaged even a little bit, before all are present.