Test Update 03/05/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by crieger, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Uddenden New Member

- The Hills Are Alive - The Rescue Udwoona's Bunnies step of this Heroic Adventure should update properly if the nearby undead have been defeated.
    The bunnies are not updating the quest as of 07/06/14. This is probably because of the NPC ogres that have spawned in the same pattern as in the second HA from skulk the madaxe. Because the NPC ogres are there, the bunnies recognize them as "monsters" and will always "look terrified by the monsters around it". I was able to get one of the bunnies to run back to the Oracle, and that was Agaric, the bunny that is on top of the rock between the second and third cave. He's far enough away from any ogres that he is able to run back to the oracle, and update the quest.

Solution: Make sure the NPC ogres don't spawn until the proper time, they were up when we got into the instance.

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I wanted to make sure this issue was known.
    Thanks,
    Ganigar, 87 cleric, Test Server
  2. Kreacher Augur

Although the first step is Hail the Oracle, which updates the step. You need to also do the "text" as well to her, which then gets the Ogre NPC's moving, otherwise as you say, the Ogre NPC's are considered hostile and the bunnies wont move.

I believe that is your problem.