Test Update 03/05/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by crieger, Mar 5, 2014.

1. fransisco Augur

One other question. Are all skills maxed for the level (aside from tradeskills).
  2. Raynard Augur

I think I have isolated the problem. All my accounts that were created before 11/8/13 have a heroic character available. The oldest account that was created after 11/8/13 has a heroic character available
    (created 12/13/13). So it appears to choose your oldest ineligible account by default to flag as the 1 per household.

I would rather upgrade a character on a different, newer account though, is that possible?
  3. Goariielie New Member

Have 3 accounts that have been around for years. One account created after 11/8/13. Showed Heroic on all 4 accounts. Claimed the one on the newest account. Then claimed the one on the WEBL that I created when they first appeared on Test. The upgrade went through, but then reverted the toon back to 25 and tells me that the upgrade is not available. The toon also cannot leave PoK, always puts me back at banker. And the Heroic Upgrade is gone from that account. Multiple bug reports have been submitted.
  4. genaro44 Lorekeeper

Anything stopping you from simply deleting the WEBL? It should make the heroic upgrade available on that account again. Whether another heroic WEBL would be similarly bugged is another story.
  5. Goariielie New Member

Deleted the WEBL, and the upgrade did not come back, even after re-patching and a complete system re-boot.
  6. Budye10 New Member

so anyone found a fix to the new acct issue with heroic characters?
  7. Vmas Elder

hm my Xorbb's Caged Hatred going down from 99% to 56% on testserver, this normal?
  8. genaro44 Lorekeeper

Looks like the pool size was increased but not the actual amount of power. Understandable, I guess, for an already diminished powersource, but my unused Xorbbs are sitting at 57%. I thought for a second about camping one to verify but then I came to my senses.
  9. Deco New Member

As a previous person wrote earlier, my one main suggestion with the heroic characters is remove the autogrant at creation and instead allow the use of current code so people can autogrant the aa when they so choose.
    Sinestra likes this.
  10. Aggememnon Elder

Any possibility of adding that to the evolving shoulder in addition?
  11. Saeadyan Elder

In the anniversary task "breaking mirrors' you cannot do anything to the first mirror. It is untargettable cannot touch by running into it or break by doing an ae spell. Therefore task is undoable.
  12. Riou EQResource

Bronze and Silver would have to then go Gold to get the free AA, they are already paying 35$ to get a heroic character :p
  13. Tarrin Augur

Investigator Elgron..Vekman..Spelnar...Love the whole heroic character quest line.

[IMG]
    Potawatomi likes this.
  14. Sinzz Augur

Heroic chars should have augs , rss augs , dsk augs and others would go a long way towards making them truly heroic. as is a 85 tank no ac augs ? I don't think he's going to be tanking much. they are all no drop so as long as you made sure the augs were no drop I don't see where it would hurt them much , also no purity slots in gear? no faycite shards

think of the customer service nightmare when these folks all start farming aug camps.
  15. Riou EQResource

Believe all of those Augs are prestige which a Bronze or Silver account couldn't use the stats on
  16. Nylrem Augur

Put them in a bag that's on the character then. Or be able to turn in a Heroic Character 'beta fish' for 'em.
  17. Giggles New Member

I'm confused as to why some of my accounts don't have access to Heroic Characters. All of my accounts are created prior to 11/1/2013 yet some do not have the ability to create/upgrade a Heroic Character. This account was created 7/2/2011 and does not have one. One of my other accounts was created back in 1999 and does not have the option, are there any other pre-reqs?

Has
    9/10/2000
    4/9/2002
    5/9/2006
    1/30/2013

Does Not have
    3/20/1999
    12/6/2000
    7/9/2002
    5/15/2006
    7/2/2011
    9/9/2012
    10/23/2012
  18. Ssixa Augur

Regarding the Xorbb's Caged Hatred...I understand why when I copy my full power unused powersource it now is at 57% when I land on Test. What I want to know is, will my powersource drop to that same 57% on live when this stuff gets pushed out later this week? Or will my powersource be the new, full 100% ?
  19. Ayoheee Augur

Since there's no thread for the latest update...

-Wizard can now how a stat familiar and an AA familiar up at the same time. You still get the "you cannot have more than 1 pet at a time" message, but both are there, follow you around etc and you get separate pet windows. Don't know if this is a bug or working as intended.

-At least 1 attunable T4 raid quality item now drops in HAs (no spoiler).
  20. Lerilon Lorekeeper

Only all level 100 HA's, or even the lower level ones? If my 100 Ranger and two 97 toons box HA's, will CotF Rk II drop?