Test Update 03/01/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Anyone know how to get location back. Where to put the above. I want to set it just to the right in the window so I can grab the left side of the window.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I would ask this on EQ interface or another interface related area as you are likely going to find more people knowledgeable about UI's who are willing to help you. These threads are not meant to help fix UI's after a patch.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

You must not have read the previous pages.
    Heck even the developers are in here discussing code for UI.
    Besides, EQInterface is dead. More people are speaking about these changes in THIS thread then over there.
    Is there any positive input you would like to say on the topic? We would like to know some answers.
    EDIT: Bummer, was hoping you knew something about UI's. (Not trying to sound sarcastic)
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And that appears to help most people fix their UI's already, if you are still needing help on fixing your UI I would suggest moving to an area dedicated to UI work as you will likely find more help in those areas. This is a thread to discuss the patch not fix every issue that someone might have with a UI change that breaks their existing UI. At some point it would be much faster for you to work with someone in discord or in game where you can get real time feedback and not have to keep going back in forth in a thread.
    Svann2 and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Why are you insistant to tell me to leave this thread?
    Why would I be talking in this thread about this ui change if my ui had another issue that was not related to this patch?
    My issue is exactly related to this patch, exactly related to what the developer even commented on above.

If you have nothing positive to say then to pick on someone talking about the subject matter, that is harassment. Move on :)
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

If I was to make a guess it was because all members now have access to the dragons in an agent of change regardless of level and they decided to make the open world ones act the same as the instanced ones.
  7. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I suppose. Just kind of a change, I rather liked the idea of people getting a bunch of 52 and under players together an doing the static ones.
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And with Agents of Change it is still possible to do that as long as they are subscribed in some way.