Test Update 02/26/2020 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 26, 2020.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Thundersnake Elder

It seems Plane of Knowledge is crashing every 5-10 minutes.
  3. Thundersnake Elder

Now Guild Lobby just crashed while I was trying to spend 30 AAs with my chanter on Dimensional Shield 13. No clue if that has any relevance but maybe.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Overseer

two quests are listed as unknown db string 56-56 & 56-57 - completed both but no rewards given. But no rewards were shown in preview either.

Cannot do "I guess this is growing up" as it shows no agents listed when you go to select agents. This is with all the agents I have being available to use.
  5. klanderso Developer

Thanks for the report, I'm currently looking into it.
  6. klanderso Developer

This is a preview of the system, not everything is fleshed out. The second thing is not a bug. You will not be able to do every single quest from the get-go.
  7. klanderso Developer

The zone crash should be fixed! Now if a zone crashes, it'll pick up the changes when it comes back up and should not* crash anymore :)

*unless something else exploded
    Dzarn likes this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Timer just ran out on Level 1 - Rare Diplomacy Overseer Quest and I was disconnected - Char was Yinpurr.

The quest is no longer listed under active quest and I have no quest reward to claim. Didn't hit and finish quest buttons like on previous quests. Also my stats stilll show the same as they did previously 6 successes 0 fails.
  9. Thundersnake Elder

[Thu Feb 27 23:55:12 2020] You must remove augments from all component items before you can attempt this combine.
    I get this error when trying to combine Velazul's Frostfire Sleeves with Combine Draconic Scale Transmogrification in a Scaleborn Sleeve Facet. This happens even when all aug slots are empty if you do not remove the Power source from it's slot before removing the armor to do the combine. Putting the item back on and putting the power source back in it's slot then removing it again works around this issue.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Quests Completed
    Dirty Work - I failed - will redo
    Love Letter - Completed and rewarded as expected
    Common Trade - When rewarded says it is from doing "Side Business"
    Charmed I'm Sure - When rewarded says it is from doing "Goblin Watch"
    Common Stealth - When rewarded says it is from doing "Neither Snow nor Rain"
    Would be nice if the quests in the quest window matched the name of the reward given

Quest rewards
    Merc AA increased Merc AA as expected
    Currencey arrived in the currency tab as expected - still need to find where to spend it
    Overseer Collection Item Dispencer - currently does nothing
    Overseer Ornamentation Dispencer - currently does nothing

Current stats
    Quest completed 8
    Quest Sucess 8
    Quest Critical Fails 1

Shouldn't quest completed be 9?
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I believe the powersource puts an invisible aug in the item, hence the PS needs to be removed before removing the item for combine
  12. Thundersnake Elder

No tangible reward for 'I Guess This is Growing up' from Emissary of Erolissi not sure if this is a bug or intended. I did not get exp, AA, Coin, or items and there was no quest reward window. I did get a text saying [spoiler="spoiler"]you did a good thing today, you helped a family grow together in a world that is increasingly stacking the deck against them[/spoiler].
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Overseer

Milatary exp - currently there is no exp tab for this under stats like there is for trade and reseach exp.
  14. Schadenfreude Augur

Before you do the final hand-in (as detailed in the task) the quest text mentions "someone else" who might also want to see the item so perhaps it is intended you hand it to them first.
  15. klanderso Developer

Failed != completed
    Shaantara, Yinla and kizant like this.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

this is not a bug.

Correct. Power sources place hidden augments in each visible item. So... with the power source in, you have an augment in all visible items.
  17. Thundersnake Elder

I think the way I worded it may not have been stated how I actually meant it. I took the arms off and put them in my bag, and then I took the power source out and put it in my bag after I got the first error message. After doing this I was still getting the error. After messing around with it a bit I finally put both the armor and the power source back on and then removed the power source first and then the arms and was able to do the combine. However, If this is not a bug then perhaps there should be some text about this somewhere to notify players who might have this same issue in the future?
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Some issues with the overseer system.

1. When claiming a reward when multiple active quests the overseer window pops up in front of the reward window after it opens.
    2. There does not appear to be a way to hide unavailable agents when selecting an agent to fill a spot.
  19. Froglok Augur

Or, just un-equip (take off) the item and put it in your bag, maybe?
  20. Froglok Augur

Overseer Window graphics need a fix, as they are bugged.

The categories on the left and even the graphics on the right have an issue where a lot of verticle black line appear across the width of the graphic, combined with the background colors, make it nearly impossible to see any typed text in those windows.