Test Update 02/19/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Dead Dragon did not get checked inside the 16th Anniversary Task Tab... Just me or anyone esle?
  2. JChan Developer

Correct, it should state total assigned vs. total spent.
  3. Lisandra Augur

Jchan are the bugs within the 16th anniversary tasks going to be hotfixed sometime this week? Hludwolf was in game today so I assume he was confirming them & working towards fixes hopefully.
  4. WhtRabbit Lorekeeper

Belle of the Ball

Apparently you missed something. Folks are getting the item now.
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  5. Rainbowdash Augur

I did, and I was the one that found it actually. By accident (it has nothing to do with the task really, or any of the zones the task takes place in so i stumbled upon it by chance). I was still testing Pub Crawl so I had Xicararn run it and told him what to try to see if I was right. Turns out I was :p

Speaking of Pub Crawl, i think this needs some sort of hint, maybe a vague cryptic response to "what would you like to drink?" because i have tried every bought, and most crafted alcohols (anything that wasn't ungodly elaborate with 5 subcombines and 20 hour long component farms) and he rejects it all. I DO have one idea but it leads to another potential bug...

"Liquid Courage"

My idea was maybe make extra of the alcohol you give to the minotaur in this task, and give it to Tsann in Pub Crawl. May not be right but either way I can't really test it :(. When you get to this step, there is tooooooooons of Fire Water Flasks ground spawned all around. You only need one of these. Yet there's only one Rallosian Hops (by Mino. you need 3) and zero Spiced Barley (also need 3). The ground spawns respawn so you can eventually get all 3 or more Hops but no Barley. I checked the entirety of both Castles and the war field between, no other ground spawns. Is it possible the 10 million Fire Waters were supposed to be hops/barley and the one Hops was supposed to be fire water but got switched by mistake? They don't seem to drop off mobs, i have not tried foraging yet (in know...obvious next choice and it was already used in Chardok. I'll get on that in a bit :p)

Also I think i figured out the issue with the Golden Helm bonus reward. People, myself included, have reported it randomly being granted to a toon in group after some time in zone. Xic later informed me that you also get it by drinking the Fire Water ground spawns. Once I saw the bonus message ("Rivers Run Read...water...river...fire...red...) it made sense. However after watching my boxes I THINK it's giving the trophy to anyone that drinks anything in the instance. Even if it's a generic drink and even if it's automatic consumption (hence the seemingly random granting). All of my toons have it now so i'll have to delete it on a box and try it a bit later to see if it works, but if anyone can test it with like a basic Water Flask before I do and get back to me, i bet that's a bug ;P
    Lisandra likes this.
  6. Riou EQResource

There are a lot in the moats in one of the corner, more then you will need for the task
    Lisandra likes this.
  7. Rainbowdash Augur

Ahhh thanks Riou <3
  8. Lisandra Augur

There's a bug with universal chat where if you attempt to join another server's chat channels it tells you "you are already in the channel or one of the auto-spawned sub-channels" when that is not the case and I had a few people check it just now to make sure it wasn't just me. Tried joining FV general, Rathe general & Xegony general and all the same results. People from other servers can still join our General and chat from it but they may not be able to after the patch for Live servers tomorrow.
  9. Prathun Developer

This will be fixed in our next update. The requirement was pointing to the wrong task because the task data was moved after the achievements were implemented. Thanks for pointing this out.
    Rainbowdash likes this.
  10. Prathun Developer

Definitely working as intended, but it sounds like you've figured that out already. ;)
    Rainbowdash likes this.
  11. Rainbowdash Augur

I have! hehe. Stumbled on it by accident but I got it!

Any hint to Pub Crawl though? Has everyone stumped. Not seeing any hints myself and i have tried every alcohol i can get my hands on, bought or crafted. Maxing my dorf merchant faction (one of the few i haven't maxed yet) now to see if higher faction gives hints that the disguise just isn't cutting it for.

Also any look into the Grounds quest crash during the 'lake fight'? =X
    Lisandra and PrathunEQ like this.
  12. WhtRabbit Lorekeeper

Can we confirm if Brasse's Pub Crawl is broken and going to be fixed or is working as intended. Really want to "Test" this but so far nobody got nothing :(
  13. Lisandra Augur

We ran the Grounds quest again last night with 3 toons & 3 mercs and we decided to clear the entire lake area to lower the mobs coming towards it but while we were able to kite the first wave of treants, zombies & bushes around for awhile we eventually got mezzed and wiped when the second wave of mobs spawned and then when we zoned out to bind to attempt a recovery the task dropped.