Test Update 02/12/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by KevinMcP, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Moklianne Augur

Also, Written Prayer (looking at it on a Druid currently) is being autogranted. Since its a research cap increaser, not sure if that was intended. Its not one of the core tradeskills, but is considered one.
  2. Deloehne Augur

He says he can shout, not hear you.

2 Points for the reference.
  3. Deloehne Augur

I'm heavily invested in 'fair' but it is not immediately obvious that the method you used was the 'fair' basis for us rangers. For instance, casting our two arrow spells would nearly double the number of arrows that land, and therefore would double the procs.

HOWEVER, Rangers use bows in groups and raids on a rare basis. That's very true in groups and is mostly true in raids, particularly during burns. The issue of fairness is this: Zerkers and Rogues are tuned around melee, but rangers are being tuned around archery which mostly has utility for solo killing and which is not our preferred style. Nor should it be. The actual proc rates in melee will be about one half your parse.

And by the way, proc on riposte? Are you kidding? That's a solo benefit if I ever saw one. I do not think it unreasonable, assuming rangers won't be proccing HS off of ripostes any time soon, to take another look at the base proc rate.
  4. Ziku New Member

Are you a mage? I have this problem on both of my 100 mages. I think it is related to one of the summon swarm pet aa's, maybe servant of ro. I havent figured it out, but this has been happening to me on test for many months.

None of my other characters have this problem, just the two mages.
  5. Feradach Augur

That happens when you zone with Arcane Distillect aura running. Doesn't happen all the time, but it's pretty frequent. Zoning in to guild lobby and PoK seem to be the worst offenders. Click off the aura before zoning and you'll be OK.
  6. idej Augur

I don't understand why headshot hasn't been tuned better. At least increase bow damage 20% so using a bow can be an option.
  7. Sinestra Augur

I've had it happen in the past on my SK, Necro, and Shamn at the very least. Only the latter two use any swarm pets.