Test Update 02/09/2021 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 9, 2021.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Someone forgot returns in the Test patch notes ... each section is one giant paragraph.
  3. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

First set of overseer quests, one quest lost to the void and still counting against max completed.
  4. Zunar Augur

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but I noticed something odd when I was testing spell casts and sympathetic procs.
    The beastlord nukes that produce procs (maelstrom, venon) don't seem to be focused by boon of the seeress and the type 3 focus augs (Irae Faycite Shard: Vkjen's Maelstrom) at the same time. When I cast the nukes there appears to be one or the other applied but never both at once.
    Maybe this is how it always behaved..just seemed off.
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Burst of Flames V from Whispering Midnight Casting Fire slot 18 Aug does not proc.

Burst of Flames VIII from Blazing Euphoria Casting Fire slot 19 Aug does not proc.
  6. Fintank Augur

They only work on Fire spells now. Summer's is a container spell and the initial cast is a Prismatic spell.
    Sancus likes this.
  7. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Still a bug. It's worked off a fire line of damage since 2019. It needs to be restored.
  8. kizant Augur

It looks like Wildscorch Strike has the same problem for Wizards. Granted, I'm not sure our spell is even viable at this point so it's less of an issue for us.
  9. Derka Power Ranger

I was going to say Beastlords will be included as well with Maelstrom but then checked the ToV casting Ice aug and there is no limiter on Resist type.

Or did they not meet the mana requirements and that was a non issue?
  10. Fintank Augur

"Changed some of the modern Spell Casting Proc items so they won't trigger from other proc effects or twincast."

Both portions of Summer's are triggered effects ie a proc effect. The Spell cast is prismatic and at least still triggers the newer Ice sympathetic augs. There is no bug, at least in this sense. Sucks for us but it's an intended change.
  11. Svann2 The Magnificent

Not a bug, but perhaps an unintended result.