Test Update 02/05/2020 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 4, 2020.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
    Jhenna_BB and Yinla like this.
  2. Thebow New Member

Just logged on, trying to buff pet but no spells are sticking from either my merc or mage.
    Just_Another_SK likes this.
  3. Just_Another_SK Elder

Pet spells will not land from players or mercs including heals and buffs, merc goes into chain cast mode trying but is unable
  4. Sere New Member

Spent the last 3 days camping one named in Velktor's Lab on Bertox for 3-4 hours at a time, and have not seen a single name spawn in the zone with on average 20-30 active players in zone. I have done 10-20 full kills per day of the placeholders for Zarhbub Icepaw, and not one pop from him. We expected you to adjust named spawns down after the bug when the expansion launched, but this is just ridiculous
  5. Mr. Froo Developer

Confirmed this is an issue and the team is investigating.
    PCSS likes this.
  6. Mr. Froo Developer

Update, found the issue and have fixed it internally.
    PCSS likes this.
  7. Prathun Developer

Data looks OK. Repopped the zone a few times and saw several rares spawned after each repop.
    PCSS likes this.
  8. EQfun Journeyman

I have logged to desktop zoned and it was not fixed. for me..
  9. Mr. Froo Developer

My apologies, internally refers to the internal environment the development team uses. Unfortunately for it to get to Test it would require a full patch. I do not have any information about whether or not we'll be doing another Test patch before the Live update.
    Prathun and EQfun like this.
  10. EQfun Journeyman

My bad TY.
  11. xxGriff Augur

So, being a mage main with a merc healer = no point in logging in to test until next month?! great, suddenly the 24 hour downtime Scheduled for the 11th just got A LOT longer :confused::(

I Sub, and chose Test. will be at least a week before my game is playable. this is more than just disappointing.
    JFD9000 and nemotech like this.
  12. Stonne New Member

Well I sub as well and choose to play on Test. However, touching anything in ToV at the moment is death without being able to buff or heal any pets - off to do other things until this is fixed. You are lucky that this patch did not go to live - the reaction would have been violent.
    xxGriff, JFD9000 and nemotech like this.
  13. Sere New Member

Pick a named any named, and camp it's ph for a while see if you get repops My bet is you won't.
  14. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Elemental conversion does not seem to properly return mana when the pet mitigates the damage being received from the AA
  15. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Are you trying to imply that named are not spawning? Because that is patently false.

And are you doing this on Test? Because that's what this thread is … about Test.
  16. tinytalk51 New Member

Hi I as many of us on test have paid monthly for the subscription and have bought the newest expansion..i play on test because the people are so much nicer that the regular servers and all 3 of the Characters I play are Pet Classes..i have a 115 Necro..115 Bst and a 113 Mage..so I need to be able to buff my pets etc to play..otherwise I cant play (I also use a merc)..I hope you fix this problem with the bug that wont let us play our pet classes soon as I enjoy playing...Thank you
    xxGriff, JFD9000 and nemotech like this.
  17. Rypo New Member

Not sure how reproducible it is, but have fallen to my death while standing still engaged with enemies since patch. Both times in Arcstone at the fallen spirit area. Once I was punted across the zone and fell into water, the other time was a simple 200000 falling damage/load screen
    Endymion likes this.
  18. Korpze New Member

I have had the same thing happen as Rypo two times. Engage an enemy then bam dead 200000 non melee damage.
    Endymion likes this.
  19. nemotech Lorekeeper

So the thinking is, "Yes, pet classes are uber boned but, nothing gonna happen until...it happens?" wow.
    xxGriff and JFD9000 like this.
  20. JFD9000 New Member

so not even players chars can heal or buff pets?! this is unacceptable even for a day.
    svann and xxGriff like this.