Test Update 01/24/2023 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 24, 2023.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Discussion Thread
  2. Xellen Lorekeeper

I am not sure if this is just one of the longest strings of bad RNG or if there is something off since the most recent Test patch.

I have been working remotely so I have had the benefit of having EQ up and clearing placeholders very consistently all day. Here is one example of one of the named camps for the past 7 days of my log file.

Firefall Pass

A cinderscale saurek - placheholder for Firefallizard.

168 clearings in a row without a named spawn.

I have no issue with RNG and bad runs but this seems to be something other than RNG.

I am in the only one in the zone, I am the only one clearing the placeholders and I have checked every spawn point to make sure that Firefallizard is not up somewhere else.

I have the same issue with other placeholder / named.

Edit: 275 Placeholders, named spawned. I don't think that is right and consider looking at the RNG to spawn code.
  3. Bluechicky New Member

Drangol Overseer wont spawn for mew in lopping Plains been trying for about 2 weeks now