Test Update 01/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Tucoh Augur

Smokes probably smashes 100 mobs every thirty minutes if he wants to.
  2. Jhiltzis_Test New Member

<honestly just trying to find an appropriate place to B** - er, complain about the last few server punts.>

Each server restart for the past two months has killed my pet if I did not camp out first. Buff lurking in the Guild Lobby when the Test server locks, results in both a lost pet and lost suspended pet.

Now, normally, I would just recast and not get all uptight about it, but I'm going on the 5th or 6th full set of Defender's Extravagant toys and farmed Shard's Landing droppable armor that my ghostly pets have taken a liking to. I want my pet to stop dying and losing valuable armor due only to DBG reboots and I'd also like to know why today's server reset put one of my toons back into a zone I'd left 20 minutes earlier, reset his cash to pre-sell and split (without all the gems I'd sold), left another in the GL with the cash total intact and finally KILLED MY D** - er, uh pretty little puppy, Karaan.

/rant off
    - I truly expect nothing, just had to relieve some frustration by pretending to do something about it.
  3. ArtremasEQ Augur

Seems low.

Good group a mob dies ever 25-30s or so in Velks.
  4. xxGriff Augur

Test crashed @ 12:48 pm Central...