Test Update 01/12/2020 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 12, 2020.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. AncientLich New Member

Hi there, I think I already filed a bug report for that one, but the Necromancer AA Summon corpse description says that it will cast the highest summon corpse spells on the targetted party member, but actually it will cast it for yourself only. So this AA became way less usefull since it got patched. Either the description is wrong or the AA is bugged.

Cheers!
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Sancus Augur

Did you go on test and test it?

Cascading Theft of Life XI:
    - Slot 1 changed from 'Increase Current Hit Points by 1300' to 'Increase Current Hit Points by 13000'

Cascading Theft of Life XII:
    - Slot 1 changed from 'Increase Current Hit Points by 1400' to 'Increase Current Hit Points by 14000'

Cascading Theft of Life XIII:
    - Slot 1 changed from 'Increase Current Hit Points by 1500' to 'Increase Current Hit Points by 15000'
    Duder, Killaas_FV and Riou like this.
  4. Angahran Augur

Since it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes why would I ?
  5. sojero One hit wonder

Because a lot of minor fixes especially to spells that fix, not change, are not listed in the notes.
    Nennius, Killaas_FV and Sancus like this.
  6. lamsai Journeyman

shadow knight- lvl 113 pet does not seem to taunt also rank 2 of summon minion is lvl 113 and rank 3 is still lvl 113? is that intented?
  7. xxGriff Augur

Todays Downtime? i lost track if Test was current with Live or not, are we just getting brought to current with Live or is there patch to address issues? notes? thanks :)
  8. Mr. Froo Developer

Today was just bringing Test to match Live. There were no patch notes.
    xxGriff, Yinla and Dzarn like this.
  9. xxGriff Augur

I am still seeing <Unknown Guild> tags on Test. sometimes zoning corrects and it seems to affect any/all guild tag. meaning its not just one specific guild.
  10. Angahran Augur

Actually saw that on live (Bertoxx) last night when guild planted a banner.

"Unknown Guild has planted a banner in ....."