Test Update 01/08/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

this change got pulled in the final patch that went live.
  2. Koreban New Member

Any ETA on when this may get looked at? I understand it's low priority on live servers, but it's rather right in the way of current progression content on progression servers.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

No ETA on it. I have assigned a designer to look into it, but the original creator of that content no longer works with SOE. This just means it takes longer as there is much extra research to do.
  4. Coruth Augur

I appreciate brevity as much as the next guy but when Im checking SOE post tracker to see developer posts to see if anything I need to know change/is in. This type of post is very hard to follow without figuring out what the no ETA on "It" is. Since its not mentioned in either your reply or the person above you's post.

Took some detective work, just wanted to point out the difficulty in clarity.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Can we get patch notes for the patch that's about to occur?
  6. torach Journeyman

Illustrious Nimble of the Skeptic: 44dmg, good ac/HME/mod 3
    Numinous Nimble of the Skeptic: 52dmg, good ac/HME/mod 3 compared to Illustrious
    Transcendent Nimble of the Skeptic: 53dmg, eh ac/worse HME than Numinous/mod 3 less than Numinous

The regal weapons themselves are excellent but the Transcendent augs are pitiful, especially considering the abysmal drop rate for TS items. In 7 hours in Chapterhouse no TS items dropped. Different matter altogether, but the augments are, overall, worse than their previous expansion counterparts. As I understand it from /general banter, third and fourth tiers are supposed to be coming - are the trans augs going to get upgraded to put them in line with the previous expansion TS weapons? Extravagant and Glorious were greater than T3 and less than T4....Regal with current trans augs are a nudge above T2.

Just wondering :)

Tour
  7. Koreban New Member

It's been a week since the last time I asked: is there an update on the pally 2.0 quest? The GMs are dropping copy/paste responses to inquiries and none of the posts from the dev team make it seem like they're working on anything except target windows, loyalty points and aggro lists.

It's been 2 months since this was broken on the progression servers, and there's been no update or action on this besides "I've put it on some disinterested dev's to-do list."