Test server - Slayer Achievement not updated properly

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Chantill LeeLace, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Chantill LeeLace New Member

I finished everything for slayer achievement and it shows under Megadeath as completed, but Megadeath did up not update. I need the credit to get the titles and player flags. Please tell me how to fix it
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Petition
  3. emarr-deadguy New Member

On Emarr I also have not been getting megadeath. For about 6 months "A force of Nature" wasn't updating either; then randomly the other day I was given that one. Still no megadeath though. I sent in a petition (3 months ago), they replied saying that it is a known bug that the Devs have to fix and to send in a bug report. I have sent many bug reports but it seems that this is just too hard to fix.
  4. Knifen Augur

Def petition, this happens on Live servers as well. I just went through this. You will potentially get at least one GM that says they cant fix it and do a bug report. blegh wait a day after they close it and do a new petition. It is most def fixable, however they will not update sub checkmarks, if once everything is done and something like "a force of nature" doesnt unlock, they can fix that. If you get that far pay close attention, cause once they fix that one, it will not auto update megadeath. Have to do a new petition for that. Two of the gms I worked with where amazing and got it fixed within minutes of petition. The bug report has been sent in by multiple people so they are aware of the bug. And its great they are working on a global fix in the background, but /petition is def the way to go if you want it fixed. I still havent heard back from the /bug i did....
    Chantill LeeLace likes this.