Fixed Internally Test Server Reset

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by FiaroBowfire, May 25, 2020.

1. FiaroBowfire New Member

Putting in a request for a server reset. Lag times are absolutely horrible!!! At times you can fight and have a second or two delay but lately it's been lag spikes up to 30 seconds with no casting but mobs are still attacking and killing you. Merc healers are paused as well so it's an ultimate wipe every time with high lags. NEED FIX NOW!!!

From my understanding from multiple people that this isn't the only today this has been happening. For us who are trying to make use of the Bonus XP and Mob spawns but can't do it because of the lag, would you please extend this bonus by maybe a day or two? would at least make up for the other posts i've been reading as well for live servers.
  2. Jarok Journeyman

I am on test and have had no lag issues at all. Maybe something is wrong with the internet in your area?
  3. FiaroBowfire New Member

I don't make posts on here much at all. i wouldn't have done this if it wasn't from many people whom play every day saying their groups are getting wiped because of lag spikes. if your doing TS skills you're not going to notice it. Have been having HUGE zoning times, up to 5 min (I personally timed it 3 times) along with group killing lag that wipes my grp because we can't cast anything for CC or heals.
  4. MasterMooCow New Member

I second this. The game is currently unplayable like this, in my opinion.
  5. klanderso Developer

Test is getting updated to the current Live build in about an hour.