Test Server - Missing Items

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dracir, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Dracir New Member

I made this post because I have not found a similar one. /Testcopy is not copying some items - with no reason. I would like to start a list of items that are not properly copying over to test server. It seems like an easy enough fix, probably just a affix not connected in the code. I just doubt its going to see any attention until there is a decent sized list.

*I have made a ticket with the development team, but they are likely busy - so I am hoping this will help speed things along*

So far these are some of the items I have noticed have not copied over:

Try to keep format:
    [ITEM NAME] : [Confirmed by: XXX] : [Fix Confirmed by: XXX]

List the name, then if you want to confirm that it is not working, or that it is working - So I can copy and paste and add it to the master list.

Thanks for your help!

[Prize: Visage of the Aviak Rook] : [Confirmed by: Dracir] : [Not Fixed]
    [Prize: Discordant Spear Ornament] : [Confirmed by: Dracir] : [Not Fixed]
    [Prize: Discordant Great Blade Ornament] : [Confirmed by: Dracir] : [Not Fixed]
    [Prize: Discordant Dagger Ornament] : [Confirmed by: Dracir] : [Not Fixed]
  2. Dracir New Member

Reserved
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Those specific items are flagged internally as "no copy" so the only way to get them to copy is to convert them to their final version but the catch with that is you are then stuck with that item on that account although most of them are heirloom.

Several LON items are like that and the devs aren't going to go back and change the flags unfortunately. Luckily most of the discordant stuff is pretty cheap generally speaking but the visage is probably a good 1-2 million pp depending on the server you're trying to get it on.
  4. Dracir New Member

I believe, if I continue to grow this post, they may find it useful to change them. just changing the internal flag doesn't seem that difficult, but I don't know how it is coded in to the game. ha ha.

In the least we will have produced a list so others know it cannot be copied.