Fixed Internally Test Server Instances stopped working 12/28/19

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Thundersnake, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Thundersnake Elder

As of 11:30 AM PST Test instances are not working. They were working at around 10:45am PST when I did Griklor the Restless mission in EW. As of now I've tested 3 different instances including Velks and Kael and Fight Fire in Stratos and none of those missions are spinning up I get the missions in quest window but it's telling me the way is blocked after multiple tries. We've had people try other instances including Guild halls and Into The Temple B in TBM and none are working. All this seemed to start around 7 Days 20 Hours on server up-time.
    nemotech and Yinla like this.
  2. cphill Journeyman

Guild hall, HAs, etc, down on Test. Would appreciate if y'all would check it out. Everyone getting the message "The way is blocked..." for instances and also the error message with Guild Halls about needing to wait 10-15 seconds. The usual tricks, like dropping the HA, and re-adding, aren't working.
  3. Lyrikyl New Member

Guild halls and all other instances are down on Test can we please get a reset?
  4. Six_Paths Recruitment Officer for Oathbreakers

Instances down on Test server. help, my pet got left alone in the GH and I know the door will have scratch marks when I get back in there!
  5. roidzerker New Member

Test server instances are down please reset
  6. Marope Lorekeeper

Please reboot or fix...
  7. cphill Journeyman

Can confirm with Bixie HAs.
  8. Marope Lorekeeper

Some NPC's are responding very slowly

example iceweaver shion took 5 minutes to reply.
  9. Gokhubs13 New Member

Been trying to get into the guildhall for over an hour :(
  10. Lyrikyl New Member

Instances on test are all down can we please get a server reset or whatever you dod to fix this last time it was an issue
  11. tinytalk51 New Member

all instances are down on test
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

remember to upvote first post
  14. EQ Dev Developer

We're bouncing Test Server right now. (Also merged a few threads to keep things all together.)
    Yinla and nemotech like this.
  15. roidzerker New Member

16. EQ Dev Developer

Test Server is back up and unlocked.