Test.Prophet_of_Fynthralla.GuildHall=EMPTY

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sonavaa_Bertox, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

As of past two weeks, the Palatial Guild Hall at 200 Terminus Drive on Test appears to be missing completely when viewing from the neighborhood: Prophet of Fynthralla Village. There appears to be no building, items, pets, et al from this point of view.

Inside the building, the edifice appears intact, but all items, guild vendors, tradeskilling tools, no-drop items used for decoration, and all pets, everything is missing. There is no file indicating what belongs here (why should there ever be? an xml file on someone's hard drive should not be indicative of personal property inventory on a server. Those files should be stored on DBG's side and properly backed up.)

Since the guild is entirely boxed, I am assured by myself and my other selves that no one with authority or ownership of items in the self-owned and managed building has moved, stolen or otherwise deleted the contents of my multiple-personality banking choice.

Please restore the Guild Hall and it's items with the proper character ownerships intact.

Thank you in advance.

Sonavaa Khalum'Jhem - Guild Leader, Prophet of Fynthralla
  2. Torkaz New Member

Vilda Lodjur on the AB server is having similar issues. Ivy Bridge Fields, 200 Brimming Way Palatial Guild Hall.

Everything displays fine on the outside, but everything is missing from the inside.
  3. Torkaz New Member

And what's up with this?

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

While I have had communication with a GM about restoration of items and such, I am curious about the fix for this issue. I have read multiple threads where it appears developers are aware of the issue and consider it fixed, however, my palatial guild hall remains not only invisible in the neighborhood, but does not even read on the real estate management window.

When entered from the Guild Lobby, I am presented with the interior of my PGH, but it continues to be empty and there is no evidence in any of the half dozen layouts that are "saved" (some going back as far as 2015) that indicate that there is even a guild hall here, and yet, I am standing inside it as I type. None of the character accounts that access this space have any indication whatsoever in any "saved" layouts of inventory or the presence of the palatial guild hall. We can't even box it up and try to start over.

This of course, means the Guild Hall anchor is missing as well.

I would just like to know if the development team has corrected the issue and now it is a matter of manually "fixing" the real estates in question, or if the issue was supposed to have been corrected by development and has not yet been implemented. The system obviously knows my guild hall is there. Why is there still no evidence of it in my real estate mgt window?

Sonavaa.Test
    <Prophet of Fynthralla>
    200 Terminus Heights
    Prophet of Fynthralla Village