Terror of Luclin is Now Live!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Accendo Guest

[IMG]

Beware, Norrathians!

The shadows cast by the light of Luclin have been whispering of intrigues. The Akheva are on the move, striving to reassert their power and rebuild their moon-wide empire. Amidst the turmoil of their actions, rumors abound. Mayong Mistmoore has been seen on Luclin. The only known truth is that the master vampire has since disappeared into the shadows and even his devoted followers and sycophants have begun to worry.

Clearly something is stirring on the moon of Luclin. What secrets or magical power was the Lord of Mistmoore seeking? Is he trying to usurp another god? Do you have the strength to peer behind the shades and track down the vampire lord to prevent whatever evil he is plotting?

Terror of Luclin
    is now live!

Here is what you can look forward to in our latest expansion:
    • Grow in strength by leveling up your character to 120
    • New spells, Combat abilities, and AAs
    • Gather up all the new Collections
    • New Teleport Item Key Ring for all your characters (and more slots can be added via the Marketplace)
    • Conquer new raids
    • Experience new adventures
    • Explore new zones

Don't let the Akhevian rituals and shadows dominate the world. Only you can become the force that will banish them all!

Don't forget, there are a lot of great benefits that go hand-in-hand with our newest expansion as well as a 10% discount on your purchase by becoming an All Access member!
    Skuz, Jumbur and Shindius like this.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

That was actually a smooth launch.

Well done! :cool:
    Shindius and Nennius like this.
  3. Iven Antonius Bayle

Will Torment of Velious unlock during the next few months for free accounts ?
  4. Grove Augur

Although not in the patch notes, Overseer collections in the CoV expansion are now enabled.
  5. Iven Antonius Bayle

Game Update Notes: December 7, 2021, addition:

*** Quests ***

- An Adorable Yeti Doll: The items can now be combined in the Frostfell Biting Doll Kit.
  6. Syrium New Member

Out of curiosity is there not going to be another AA autogrant like previous expac launches?
  7. Mopman New Member

That is what heroic char is for if you want to not have to do the low level AA's .
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

That's not what he means. Typically, when an expansion launches, the AA for the expansion 5 back become autogranted. The EoK AA autgranted when CoV launched. The launch of ToL should have granted the RoS AAs in autogrant.
    Nennius likes this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

I suspect that this will be autogranted soon, but Daybreak can always choose to do something different.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  10. Auslerkayloniss New Member

Do we get the prelaunch items? I got this on the Day of launch. Do you disqualify me from getting the prelaunch items?
    Do we get the prelaunch items? I got this on the Day of launch. Do you disqualify me from getting the prelaunch items?
  11. Gialana Augur

There was a pre-order bonus. If you bought the expansion on the same day as the launch but before the launch, I don't know if you get the pre-order bonus or not. If you do, it will be in the /claim under Shadow Sword Ornament.