<Tempus> [casual / progression] on Ragefire

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by totalimmortal, Jul 26, 2015.

1. totalimmortal Elder

About:
    <Tempus> was founded by a few ex-Qabal / Proficio guys from Fippy Darkpaw as a haven for the casual EverQuest raider. We’re here on Ragefire to experience all that progression has to offer, but we’re going to do it on our terms. We believe in making the most of our time together and remaining competitive despite a limited raid schedule.

We aim to foster a positive and collaborative environment. Egos and elitist attitudes will be left at the door, and toxic players will not be tolerated.

Raiding:
    Our current schedule, although subject to change is:
    Sun: 6pm - 10pm CST
    Tues: 7pm - 10pm CST
    Thurs: 7pm - 10pm CST

Progression:
    4/8 islands of PoSky down. Keeper of Souls Dead. Rotation started.

Recruitment:
    At this time, we are welcoming all classes level 46+.

If this sounds like your kind of guild, please visit our website to read more and apply: www.tempus-eq.com
    If you have any questions, please reach out to Exergonic, Liddan, Phinius, Ryanilin, or Cryptik in game.
  2. Riptide666 Elder

What timeframe do you think you'd be raiding in the future? Any chance it would be 7 or 8 PST?
  3. totalimmortal Elder

Hey Riptide, I think that'd maybe be a touch late for us. In the future we will have 3 set raid days and times, and while I can't say for certain what those will be right now, we would probably start closer to 7 - 8pm CST (9 - 10 PST).
  4. totalimmortal Elder

It's been nice seeing both old and new faces on the guild roster the past few days. We've got a good mix of players and levels, and we're all pushing towards 46 together so that we can begin raiding.

Lockjaw players: We'd love to offer you a casual raiding home if you are concerned about the lengthy expansion timers over there. Casual raiding is possible, and quite enjoyable on Ragefire timers. We did it before on Fippy, and we're going to do it again here on Ragefire. Look for me in game on Vexiom.
  5. totalimmortal Elder

We're planning to start farming planes armor next week. If you think we'd be a good fit for you, drop an app, or hit me up in game if you've got any questions.
  6. totalimmortal Elder

We had our first official raid last night and downed the first 2 islands in sky. Woulda got the third if it repopped faster!

Great time to get in on the ground floor here with us as we break into the raiding rotation and key for PoSky!
  7. totalimmortal Elder

Keeper of Souls dead! Rotation, here we come!

Still looking for more 46+ raiders. In particular need of DPS and always more healers!
  8. Drezic New Member

what are your standards on people entirely new to EQ? im looking for a guild to join that's willing to help me granted your only taking 46+ but I really wanna try this game out on progression servers to kind of see how it was originally I think it would be a very cool experience