/tellfriends command

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kendiian, May 15, 2013.

1. Kendiian Augur

Hey Id be cool if we could have a command for sending all our friends on friends list a mass tell for pu raids and what not.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I'm sure the spammers would love that.
  3. Viltaire Augur

Isn't that kind of what fellowships were for in some degree. I know they are limited to twelve people, but it's better than sending twelve individual tells if you have a crew you normally run with.
  4. Gamanern Journeyman

As above, fellowship is good, or perhaps join, or re-join, or even re-re-join a guild with your friends and talk there.
  5. Sinestra Augur

Fellowships do fill that role, for a small number of people. Some of us have more than such a small number of friends. Most of my closer friends are in my guild, but I have many friends in other guilds as well.
  6. Straahdx Augur

Would do me no good. I'd see about 100 lines of "Player not found". Most of the people on my FL are from way back when I first started playing, and pretty much none of them still play. If I group now, it's with people in my guild, or I box. Neither of which require adding to FL.
  7. EverChanter Augur

Could always make a chat channel which they all autojoin and could spam them there...
  8. Pirouette Augur

Straight from googling "EverQuest command list". Haven't tried it myself though.
    /ftell <text> Sends a tell to everyone on your friends list.
  9. Tinyfeet Elder

i hated the /f msg command in D2, i'd hate it in EQ... nothing like having to listen to people have a conversation that has nothing to do with you