Tell Pop Up

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Morlucia, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Morlucia New Member

I was wondering if there was a way to permanently change the font size of incoming tells in the New Pop up window thing. I play on a 60inch TV and having to change it every time i get a message is starting to get annoying.

While I enjoy this new system, I can say I miss the old way of just assigning it to a window that is all ways up. At least then I didnt have to change font size every time I get a private message.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can still assign it to a window that is always up. One of the first things I looked for was a way to turn off that pop up tell window.

Or just send your tells to your main window or second window - however you want.

But because it is a pop up I don't think there is a way to make the font stay but I am sure some others using big screens will chime in ........................
    Morlucia likes this.
  3. Morlucia New Member

I tried that and they stopped coming through. I dont know if it was the latest patch but they dont seem to come in.

I will need to check in the settings and try putting it in a window again. I might just be tarded and color might have changed also.
  4. Morlucia New Member

Yeah all we get is this tell window, I cant seem to figure it out, I hate have to type /chatfontsize 6 just to see messages
  5. Rondor Augur

A trick to make the settings stick for popup versions of tell windows is to first make sure there is no popup tell window open, then:
    • Right-click an existing chat window titlebar and choose "New Chat Window".
    • In this new chat window, make as many tabs as you wish and set the chat/font/timestamp settings of each tab as you wish.
    • Then close this new chat window with the X in the upper-right corner.
    When the next tell popup window appears, it will inherit the settings of this new window you just created and closed.
    Nennius likes this.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Under options - general look for #8 down which is "use tell windows" - and uncheck the box. This will turn off the tell window pop ups.

Then you can right click in any other window - hopefully one you have up all the time - and filter tells to that window. Or just make a new window and put your tells to filter there.