Telgrith, Black Legion Captain - Memorial Day Bug

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by XYZero, May 24, 2018.

1. Machen New Member

Have any examples of things in the patch notes that weren't actually fixed as corrected?

I'd guess you can't come up with more than 1% of the patch notes in the last year that were incorrect. But, prove me wrong.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

What probably is happening is Selo's double rare inherant bonus wasn't taken into consideration for if a bonus rare event would make him no longer able to spawn, which is a pretty unique problem for the server. IDK if Rasper's 4 kills were during bonus rare holiday event or not, if they were there's a chance he's a 1% vs Hammerfists 99% I haven't camped him myself since I just looted a backflag piece.
  3. That0neguy Augur

/pick not going to succor point. Fairly recent one. Overall are they a lot when you compare them to every single change? No. Is there at least 1 that happens each patch? Probably 50% of the time. Which is pretty bad, especially when they are usually pretty big changes that should of could have been easily tested.
  4. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

No, I was referring to getting him in general, not during the extra rares bonus.