Teleportation keyring does not count page of knowlege

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Aoibhinn, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Aoibhinn New Member

When I attempt to place DB purchaced page of knowlege in the teleportion keyring, it tells me that "Only teleportation items may be placed in the teleporation keyring" - so even though it is a teleportation item, the keyring does not think that it is.
  2. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Consumable items do not go into the key ring, none of them do. Bulwark of Many Places, various gate potions, etc.
  3. Hekaton Augur

i got my ralla's recall gem in there for the chardok port it has 5 charges =P
  4. Hekaton Augur

got my ralla's recall gem in there it has 5 charges of chardok port :D
  5. Iuwene Augur

It is quite inconsistent, yes. For example, the new intrazone teleportation rings Lost and Found from can't be put into the ring, while the intrazone Degmar Relocation device can.
    And again the evac item Shield of Coral from Plane of Water cannot.

I got the impression,that the people who design items, have no idea that such a thing like the teleporation key ring exists, they just forgot to set the corresponding flag or just don't care.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

7. Iuwene Augur

Fellowship Registration Insignia is a range slot equippable item and it goes into the keyring. There goes your theory...

As long as we don't know which criteria DBG applies for items to go into the key ring, we can only speculate.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Soulbanshee Augur

Maybe so, but its a port item.
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=64853

The criteria is itemtype = 72.
  9. SteamFox Augur

Necklace of Warportal Fragments, jewelry, wearable, is a port item
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=54208
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

I think they were just making up the rules for what can be put in the keyring as they went along...they don't seem to follow any pattern.
    Silvena likes this.