Teleport Item Key Ring

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Felixus, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Felixus Journeyman

Can any developer kind of tip their hand if the teleport key ring will make some kind of accommodations for convertible port clickies, like the slide or lamp?
  2. Elyssanda Bardbrain

the lamp is already coded for it. =) they haven't finished coding everything yet, but the lamp is one that did make it. so the slide should be as well at some point.

(not a dev, but it's not under NDA)
  3. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Unless I'm missing something, you have to actually take it back out to convert it to another location tho. I mean, yay that it doesn't take up multiple slots for a single item, but sad that I have to keep dragging it back out. Or would have, had I ever used it after the expansion was over.
  4. demi Augur

I just keep the slide on Nek , cause the PoK stone is like right there few hundred feet ..
  5. Scaevola New Member

any more elaboration?

I'm just returning after well a depart right after DoN.

isn't all that stuff already on the /keyring? Or am I just out of touch interested to know the appeal.... Though my main is a ENC.

Is that like a portal type thing for those of us who are no longer guilded/have access to a guild hall portal?
    Elyssanda likes this.
  6. demi Augur

the key rings they are speaking of is a button on the inventory window just above the skills and plot button .. if you Push that key ring button a window will open up with 4 tabs on it Mounts , Illusions, Familiars and Heroes forge .. if you bought the expansions that included those key rings you got the key ring for that expansion included plus 10 slots iirc .. if you didnt purchase those expansions then you had to buy the key ring ability thru marketplace for like $15 (you can also buy extenders in marketplace) which will extend the key ring beyond the base slot limit ..

Now what they are talking about in this thread is the upcoming expansions ToL (Terror of Luclin) one of its key features is a new key ring for teleportation clickies .. again this is a key feature with the expansion so if you buy the expansion you will have access to the teleportation key ring tab once ToL goes live ..

there are some in-game teleportation clickies that you can get in game via quest and few player made ones and then there are the individual clickies that come with the expansions from RoF on up .. just to name a few , I might miss some if I do please list the ones you have .. also Elyss has a pic of a few of them on a post above ..

1. harbringers staff (expansion item RoF ) tele's you to city of bronze in VoA ..
    2. signet of the crystal circle (RoF quest) teleports you to shards landing
    3. scepter of draconic calling ( I cant remember what expansion (guess maybe TSS or SoF )
    4. Mark of Brell ( teleports you to Underfoot )
    5. parrot whistle (tele's you to brother island , in TDS )
    6. drunken stein - tele's you to PoK (anniv quest)
    7. primary, secondary anchor - tele's you to your house plot or GGH
    8. Campfire clicky - tele's you to a CF where you have placed it .. (takes 3 toons in fellowship to place)
    9. Zueria slide -tele's you to 7(?) different locations (anniv quest) easy to complete 105 lvl req to use..
    10. Stratos air platform - tele's you to stratos a TBL entry zone
    11. touchstone of health -tele's you to PoH in TBM ..
    12 . Gorowyn translocator beacon - tele's you to skyfire mountains near Gorowyn .. from RoS expansion.
    13. frostone crystal resonator - tele's you to frostone in ToV expansion..(frostone is in CC zone)
    14. Skyshrine crystal - tele's you to Cobalt Scar in CoV expansion ..
    15. Wishing lamp -tele's you to multiple locations around TBL .. doing a few quests in TBL rewards this.

Numbers 1, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 are all expansion clickies that came with ordering that expansion .. I'm not positive but I think the parrot whistle was a bonus for the pre-order but not sure..

im sure im missing some .. like maybe the EoK clicky , I didnt order that expansion when it came out so not sure if it had a clicky .. I know my guild hall has a statue that gates there of an iksar..

im sure there are other clickies im forgetting but thats a good list to start

I'm hoping all those will be able to be placed into the new tele tab ..
    Scaevola, Shindius and Coagagin like this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They put this quest in for returning players or even those who do not want to join any of the player controlled guilds.No officers, just basically the port feature and whatever else is in the Hall.

Guilds & The Guild Lobby
    Scaevola, Fanra and Wulfhere like this.
  8. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I... I did not know this was a thing. That is amazing!
    Shindius, Crystilla and CatsPaws like this.
  9. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

yeah, there are a lot of port clickies that are non-purchase related which are missing on that list, but it's a good example of what's being talked about.

couple of other examples: the shards landing port (necklace i think?), steppes (necklace of warportal fragments iirc?)... they need more of those tbh.... maybe this keyring is a sign of what's to come! or maybe it's just a way to get things out of my inventory to make room for more tradeskill stuff.
    demi likes this.
  10. demi Augur

The shards landing port (necklace) is actually a port bracelet ..

[IMG]

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=106328

The necklace is just a reward for completing one of the first few missions in shards landing and its a charm piece not an actual necklace

it would be nice if they made more in game teleport clicky quests ..
    Shindius likes this.
  11. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

This bad boy:
    [IMG]
    Winnowyl likes this.
  12. demi Augur

ok how did you get just the picture of the gyrospire relocation device and not of the full screen ?
    did you crop it ?
  13. demi Augur

[IMG]

hmm ok nm i see how you did it .. just copy image from Zam and then uploaded that image ..
    I resized mine to be larger ..
  14. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I posted these in another thread, and just got home from a fast trip down to Houston to see my son, but I can repost here, I forgot to add the gyrospire device , or the Harbingers staff, or the CR staff. I'll try to get them added later. =) or at least the 2 staves since someone else did the Gyrospire. and I don't have the Steppes one, so something to go get =) Yay.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Shindius likes this.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

Snipping tool ftw
    Fenthen, Shindius and Yinla like this.
  16. Orbital101 Augur

I dint really had time to check anything else then zones while mapping. Is that available on beta to test or its still a WIP? Only thing im concerned about is if we can see the destination zone without looking at the link.
  17. Elyssanda Bardbrain

18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Good, I posted Tuesday about it in the beta forum, current iteration is Beta testing only, and they only put a few clickies on it to make sure it worked. The lamp and the Twisted Harmonic Chime were the 2 I found that worked.
  19. Elyssanda Bardbrain

It's a ring, see FINGERS slot.. Signet rings were how people placed their official seal on things sometimes.
    demi likes this.
  20. Orbital101 Augur