[Teek] <MESS> is recruiting!

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Kerivek, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Kerivek New Member

[IMG]

About <MESS>
    We have a long history of success in the TLP scene, starting on Agnarr and raiding until a year after PoP lock, then eventually moving to Mangler and raiding all the way up to TBL. Our leadership and most of our members have been together for many years. It has always been the goal of <MESS> to form a lasting community that expands beyond just raiding and Everquest.
    What you can expect from us:
    • An organized, experienced leadership that respects your time. Clear all content without added or extended raid days. Efficiency is always a focus for us.
    • A guild that will last. We have a long history of longevity. If you're sick of guilds that fall apart after two expansions and you're in it for the long haul then this is the place for you.
    • A fun, friendly environment. We take our raids seriously, but we also have fun doing them.
    • A community that extends beyond our scheduled raid nights. We are a community that plays multiple games together, and we have hosted multiple in person guild meetups in Vegas and Mexico. We are here to build lasting relationships.
    What we expect from you:
    • A good attitude and willingness to learn. You don't need to be experienced, just be willing to improve.
    • The ability to give your full attention during raids.
    • A good sense of humor. We like to have fun.
    • Ability to use the tools we use for raiding, namely:
      • Discord - Ability to listen and have a working mic
      • Gina/NAG - We're happy to help if you need assistance learning or installing these tools.
      • OpenDKP - The tool/site we use for bidding items and managing DKP
    Raid Details:
    • Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday at 9pm EST. Sunday is typically only used during progression and dropped once we no longer need it to farm all content.
    • Loot: Closed bid +1 DKP system using OpenDKP
    • Boxes/Personas: Limited designated boxes. Mains get priority for bidding.
    • Style: DZ focused raiding on a schedule.
    • Discord: https://discord.gg/HZnKDeyuQz
    Thez69 likes this.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

!mess

But seriously, cool group of people that I'm glad to see again :)
    Pumpernickel and Kelandi like this.
  3. Dirtt New Member

So pumped to start another TLP with mess
  4. Byun Elder

I support this post.
  5. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Best crew I've ever raided with. Still going on Mangler myself but may jump in with yall again down the road, the good stuff doesn't start till Gates anyway ;p
  6. Durth New Member

Efficient raiding guild and a RL core of people who get together for some fun... My loyalty lies with <Mess> I'll be back !
  7. Kerivek New Member

Update - 5/28:
    Due to the large influx of new members, Mess is recruiting on a much more limited basis until further notice. We still have limited openings for Warriors, Monks and Bards. Other max level players are still welcome to apply, and will be considered on an individual basis.
  8. Kerivek New Member

Update: 6/5:
    For the time being we have mostly closed up recruitment for raiders. Exceptional applicants may still be considered on an individual basis. That being said, we are open to good people who want to join our community in a non raiding casual role, which is a good way to get your foot in the door for a future raiding spot. Thank you everyone for your interest in Mess!