Teek Daily Lacking Xp?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Phiyre, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Phiyre Augur

W/ lesson popped, at lvl 96, I get about 5% xp for the 5 mobs and daily completion. This is on the lvl 95 daily. I thought it used to give around 3 blues but could be wrong. 5-6% just seems low.100% of the xp is going to leveling and 0% to aa.
    Is something bugged or is this normal?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well we did just come off some hefty exp bonus and that tends to alter perception. And a lot of folks think the lesson doesn't do much for daily hot zones but DOES do a lot at the end of an HA.

Or there used to be an old old bug where if you did your rate at 0 or 100 percentiles it would mess with the rate and slow it down. That is the main reason I always go 10/90 or 90/10 whichever you want to earn the most.

Or it could be your hitting the top of the level 96 so that would slow down exp too. Lots of factors.

Or better yet get an HA and a daily at the same time. Go do the HA first and pop your lesson at the end and then rush over to the daily hot zone and finish lesson there. Lots of bonus going on that way.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Funny, I remember it being the opposite. I only ever run 100% or 0% towards AAs.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And that is the way EQ works. Some players have constant connection or game problems/others stay on for 30 days straight (until patch day), some have guild hall problems/others never do the list goes on!:D
    Tatanka likes this.
  5. Phiyre Augur

I just found it odd, because my mage, during no bonus time, would get it seemed like a good 15% from the daily w/ lesson popped at lvl 99, 100, 101. Haven't played the mage really since messing w/ the ranger. I think I will do the same daily on the mage and see how it looks. I will also play w/ the slider and try the 90/10 and see if that is better.
    I do normally run a gribbles, pop the lesson right before I finish then haul over to do the daily while lesson is still running. HA very nice chunk at the end w/ lesson popped :)
    Ty all for the feedback ;)
  6. Phiyre Augur

So, I investigated further and came to the conclusion, teek dailies now suck. Not sure when it happened but my 103 mage gets about 5% xp (90%xp/10%aa) for the daily, lvl 96 ranger gets the same thing. Lesson of the Devoted seems not to impact completion xp, so best saving lesson for HA's.
    Doesn't even pay to run to the zone for that (5-6%) amount. It was much better a few months back. Not bugged though at least.. lol.
  7. Phiyre Augur

Probably worth it post 100 as 5-6% is probably good for the amount of time spent.. IDK why I couldn't edit :/
  8. Elskidor Augur

I don't remember Teek ever giving completion bonus that stacked with Lesson. It's basically something to do until 100, but after that it's more tedious than anything. Maybe they could redo the system one day. It's great for a bit but really wouldn't hurt to keep it going until 110.
    Phiyre likes this.