<Team Ramrodd> A Xegony Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by RandyLahey, Mar 26, 2018.

1. RandyLahey Elder

Looking for a few good people for a newish guild on Xegony.

I started this guild about 6 months ago and have a great core group of folks and looking to add to the numbers. We are a family guild that is looking to expand. Are you tired of the status quo? come join us!

Currently we'd prefer mains be 90+ (Alts can be any level). Though we currently aren't raiding I'd love to get some more folks involved with the guild to start getting some events and raids moving. We are new and would love for you to come join us on the ground level and get things done. We are a help oriented guild. If you need help with something, just ask us and if we are able to assist, we will do whatever possible. Keep in mind that raiding or events will NEVER be mandatory. I firmly believe in the fact that you pay for your account and you should be able to play your account as you see fit.

Keep in mind this guild is not a PG guild. Anything goes. If you are offended easily, this is probably not a good fit for you. Won't deal with anyone being a straight up jerk to anyone, however.

If you are interested in joining please contact myself (xegony.Randylahey), (xegony.kennen), or (xegony.aashna) either via in game email or tell.

Safe Travels!
  2. RandyLahey Elder

Bump..come join us!
  3. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

lol, supertroopers 2 comes out tomorrow! woot!
    Sheex likes this.
  4. Yimin Augur

I want to be full member of Team Ramrodd ....

Team Ramrodd where the cool kids are !:p

YiMin
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Was in Vegas for work a few weeks back and parked next to a car that had a sticker on the windshield that read “RAMROD”. I squealed in delight and said, “Hey guys, look it’s Car Ramrod!”

My coworkers were confused and that saddened me.

Looking forward to the sequel. Those characters in the Northland of Canadia as Mounties? Going to be pure gold.
  6. RandyLahey Elder

Bump. Come join us! and for the previous replies I haven't seen the new one yet. Going to soon. I hope it's at least as good as the first one!
    Yimin likes this.
  7. RandyLahey Elder

Bump. Come join us! Looking to bolster the ranks so we can start running some events. Come in on the ground floor and grow with us!
  8. RandyLahey Elder

9. Worm New Member

I am coming back to play. I have a few toons I could move. Any classes you are needing in particular?
  10. RandyLahey Elder

Sorry! I should check this more often. Any and all classes are welcome. I just ask that your main be 90+ but alts can be any level.
  11. RandyLahey Elder

12. RandyLahey Elder

Bump Again! Come and join us!
  13. RandyLahey Elder

Bumping yet again.
  14. RandyLahey Elder

Bump...did I mention we have free cheeseburgers? :p
  15. Yimin Augur

RandyLahey will you be doing open raids soon ? And I agree buffing in the Guild lobby is way better then POK .

YiMin
  16. Evast Lorekeeper

Randy has never let me down before. Except when he's had a cheeseburger too many!
  17. Yimin Augur

EQ should have a trade skill RandyLahey Cheeseburger !

Yimin
  18. RandyLahey Elder

It's still on my agenda however I will be going back to work next week to a new job so until I get my work schedule sorted, I will be putting that on hold for the time being.
  19. RandyLahey Elder

Thanks!