TDS was small... TBM is smaller.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Rafather Augur

Here I thought I was going to come back to the forums and not get into some argument with casuals again.
    Leex likes this.
  2. Mayfaire Augur

https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content#videoModal

For $139.99, imho, everything offered in the list I linked above should have been marked as "claimable once per character" (not account - and with a possible exception on the mount). I would have paid that outrageous sum for my main for that. But no way can I justify an add'l $50 for just a mount and 30 illusion slots.

Heck, had the items on the collectors been listed as claimable once per character (not account), I would have bought those for my boxes.

So, instead of a sale of $134.99 for my main and $89.99 times 2 for my boxes, all I'll be getting is the 89.99 for my main, and the 34.99 times two for the boxes. You guys are really getting way too nickle and dimey. :confused:

All that being said though, thank the gods for new raids, finally. :rolleyes:
    Vetplayer likes this.
  3. Zarakii Augur

your on!

if one never aims high dont aim at all
  4. Rafather Augur

Sounds like a race to me, challenge accepted. Report your progress to Bloodydagger on launch day.
  5. Zarakii Augur

=)
  6. Kiillz Augur

will there be a printed recap and story like they do in sports for this??
  7. Zarakii Augur

idk im just always looking for good competition the moment i dont i stop improving and if that day comes im done with eq =(
    Kiillz likes this.
  8. Maurasi Journeyman

Plane of Loathing won't work. That's the domain of another (demi)god that hasn't yet been introduced or highlighted. Another mortal Inny raised to demi status, like Ulkoruuk (or however it's spelled). We in the elder game haven't seen many of the gods we've heard about almost since the start. Vazaelle (madness), Drinal (death), Torvonnilous (greed), Tholuxe Paells (lust), and so on.
  9. Karacho New Member

sorry Daybreak but this will be the end for me after playing on live & buying subscriptions for almost 16 years. This is beyond reason but only for the super hardcore rest that is willing to throw cash after you to kill a boss together in the same zones over and over.

As for the TLP i greatly enjoyed my time on Ragefire and i probably will keep on playing there for a bit, seeing that TLP Pack for the super price *cough* of $35 is making me want to start a charity fund for your devs or stockholders, you seem to need it and obviously milking krono/subscription for a 17 year old game just doesn't cut it alone.

I see the argument of doing what you can with the resources you got but this is going into a direction that noone ever asked for or was looking forward to.
  10. Voxynn Elder

Ok dont let the door hitcha, where the good lord splitcha .. Peace !

PS: not even remotely beleiving you to be a 16 yr vet, and a "new member" tag on the forums. Especially since you clearly know how to use them ..

Good one !

KarachoNew Membe
  11. Kiillz Augur

OMFG GASP WEEP another "vet" player quitting, game is crumbling I tell ya.....
    Elricvonclief, Sancus and Silv like this.
  12. Karacho New Member

Voxynn: *shrug* no idea i havent used the Forum that much.
    http://eq.magelo.com/profile/6865 - i guess having a 4 digit magelo profile puts me to at least 2000/2001 verified ;)
  13. Axxius Augur

14. Silv Augur

You could pay for the TBM premium edition in pennies.
    Elricvonclief and Sancus like this.
  15. Rafather Augur

I have changed magelo accounts several times over the years, so the number is quite impressive. Personally I like to go by days played, but then you have people who sat in PoK 24/7 for years or in the bazaar that have propped up play time.

[Fri Oct 02 16:52:22 2015] Rafather's birthdate: Saturday, September 11, 1999 23:07:32.
    [Fri Oct 02 16:52:22 2015] Total time playing Rafather: 1622 days, 23 hours, and 10 minutes
    [Fri Oct 02 16:52:22 2015] This session: 4 minutes and 9 seconds
    [Fri Oct 02 16:52:22 2015] Your total time entitled on this account is approximately 17 years, 86 days.
    Vetplayer likes this.
  16. Voxynn Elder

Ok so as was said, you appear to be some type of mule. Logged on only to prop up play time Your gear is not even on the level of most "current" alts .. Which also adds to that theory.

At any rate, Do not let me side track you. You were quitting please do not allow me to (again) side track you...

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON .. THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE ..

Bye bye now take care.
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

!

Tinfoilhat /on
    Elricvonclief, Sancus and Silv like this.
  18. Rafather Augur

I know, scary thinking about that.
    Sheex likes this.
  19. Vetplayer Elder

Zarakii
    "Remember fair is a concept elidroth just doesnt care about "

You forgot.. " As far as that goes"
    Perhaps, you need to watch the video again.

In BETA Testing....
    They said they are selective on the raid testing because they work well with those guilds that do follow directions and are ready to go...

Elidroth:
    When we test raids, we test raids with people who are reliable, they show up on time, ready to raid, and follow directions. I can't tell you how many times we gone in with 'New Guild X' goes, "hey I wanna test too so we get fair play"! and they bring 20 people and it's like, that's not valuable to us and we just wasted our time with that. So, I mean if people want to apply for raiding testing, that's cool by all means, but understand its not just getting to see the raids first. Often times it's running the same mechanic fifty times until we figure out why one script isn't working right. or.. you know, its testing.. its testing. And so, the guilds we invite for raid testing are reliable, they follow directions, ah and know what they are doing so we spend a whole lot of time testing and very little time screwing around trying to ..........

Absor : There is no world that we invite every Guild to do every raid and that is just not gonna happen, we need to be precise end.

Elidroth: Fair is a concept I just don't really care about as far as that is goes.

Absor: Right, Fair isn't the consideration... getting it working right is the consideration.

So you can see, Zarakii, that they want to spend time on other things to finalize the game to put it out Live for us to play and FIX the bugs that are discovered in BETA testing. That is the meaning behind all of that.

It is not in a negative way that you may see it be.

PS. they did say in the live stream that you would get a 10% off for being a subscriber for purchase of the expansion.
    So, its NOT $140!
  20. Silv Augur

Which is why it was priced as it was... don't doubt for a second they didn't calculate the 10% discount into their pricing. The allure of 10% off for all access is mostly an illusion.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Iila like this.