TDS was small... TBM is smaller.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Axxius Augur

When they started naming the minis in Fear as raids, I prepared for the worst: every notable named in those 2 zones counting as 'raid', plus a couple of Anashti Sul raids.

8 progression raids is far from the worst that could happen. Just saying.
  2. Iila Augur

What if they're all Absor raids, again?
  3. Reht The Dude abides...

That was mentioned when discussing raids, we may get more than 15+ raids, i wouldn't expect that mean any additional zones.
  4. Silv Augur

Of course they didn't say anything.

I wasn't paying attention to chat to see if it was "asked" but they were already so evasive it would have been a miracle to get anything written in blood, or stone, or ink... and well, the notary sure as well wouldn't have signed that @%##.

My prediction is that they will release *something* 1/2 yr down the road... and charge us half an expac price for it.

The current release model is tricky. Well, we'll make the base -cheaper- than everything else before! But then charge super more for bonuses that we are selling as major features for this xpac! Thanks 10% discount for All Access :rolleyes:

At least they didn't spend 1/2 their time in the livestream touting up the illusion keyring as a major selling point unlike last year.
  5. Axxius Augur

If he tunes them similar to AM1-5 that would be awesome, especially if that scale applies to the first 5, with 3 more going above Calix difficulty.

The progressive tuning of Arx raids, with each next raid being noticeably harder than the last - Absor did a really good job there. We just need more raids.
  6. Iila Augur

Cause they spent more than half the time talking about cats and TLP things.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Xeladom like this.
  7. Prathun Developer

And implementation for instanced raids begins AFTER the expansion launches, when we'll have time to do it.
  8. Reht The Dude abides...

So you won't get around to immediately fixing the bugs that a 2-3 week beta is going to leave us with?
    Axxius likes this.
  9. Silv Augur

That's completely fair. I think the contention was that it was mentioned "now" so it seemed like it was something already going on.

You know there is going to be *some* tinfoil hat after hearing about the whole new campaign model for months and then -surprise- you get an expac!

I'm actually looking forward to the expac AND the new TLP server.
  10. Axxius Augur

At the same time as work on the next expansion? ;)

Is this a 6-month or a full year expansion?
  11. Zarakii Augur

either way guys its more content by double raid wise then tds offered so the title to this is off. group game on the other hand? well we all know how holly feels about casuals anyways
  12. Reht The Dude abides...

Yes, i am thankful there is more raid content than TDS and i know my disappointment with that horrible presentation has soured my appreciation, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't continue to try to hold DBG to a higher standard than what we, the players, have accepted all these years.
  13. Leex Pewpewer

This guy plays on the TLP server, why would he buy an expansion?
  14. Zarakii Augur

i agree to an extent but theres like 6 devs left and they are taking on too much too fast if they focused on one thing like a big expansion release TLP people would be offended and vis versa i may be a debby downer a lot but im just happy its still being actively worked on this many years later
  15. Zarzac Augur

The amount of time spent on cats and TLP stuff during a new expansion live stream was just terribad.

People were tuned in to see if DB was actually going to give us something impressive as a new expansion.

All I feel that was accomplished was those that think way too much time is being spent on progression stuff had all their fears confirmed and then some.
    Geroblue, Maurasi, Phancy and 7 others like this.
  16. Endless Augur

I watched the video they have of the expansion and I kept wondering how many times do they have to show the keyring and a bag? I mean, is that all they got
    Geroblue likes this.
  17. code-zero Augur

Really starting to hate TLP garbage questions. Illusion keyrings are huge though and will really help with both bag and bank space
  18. Silv Augur

They mentioned TLP in the live stream so they think they're important again. It's the equivalent to a new member 'vet eq player' rage quitting when they say the new xpac is garbage and they won't buy it.
    Zarakii likes this.
  19. Neodraykl Elder

I'm just happy that this guy finally got some work.

[IMG]
    beryon, PrathunEQ, Axxius and 4 others like this.
  20. Silv Augur

I personally thought the 'day of the dead' theme they mentioned was awesome. On initial screenshots before the stream I was like... 'wtf... so cheez' but after seeing more and having some background it actually was pretty cool.
    Mayfaire and Sancus like this.