Info Needed TDS progression - Partisan of Tempest Temple

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lildiasse, May 7, 2020.

1. Lildiasse New Member

Krinoch Jal will not give Gathering Clouds. Per all write ups - pre-reqs are 95 and A Rising Storm. We have these done. . We even have gone and done the merchs for Katta Catrum: Deluge and Brother Island. Can not find what we are doing wrong. Is there a faction issue we are not finding listed?
    Steppinn likes this.
  2. Steppinn New Member

Having the same issue.
    Lildiasse likes this.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

As a point of reference, I can tell you that a character who has done all the progression can get Gathering Clouds on Xegony. Also tried a toon that did the bare minimum to get to Arx and that toon can also request.

But both already have checkmarks for Gathering Clouds.

I don't have any toons with A Rising Storm only though so cannot check that part.
  4. Onamatter New Member

From what i remember you need to start in katta and do progression quests and mission. i did have an issue on a toon with only katta and tempest missions done
  5. Lildiasse New Member

We even have gone and done the merchs for Katta Catrum: Deluge and Brother Island. I believe that is what I said.
    Steppinn likes this.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

What zone is the quest giver? Tempest Temple? (I ask because sometimes the giver is in other zones)
    What server?
    And to confirm, the quest is "Gathering Clouds" given by "Krinoch Jal"
    Steppinn and Lildiasse like this.
  7. Lildiasse New Member

Yes, it is Tempest Temple. Gathering Clouds from the paritisan of tempest temple. Is there some sort of faction issue we are not getting? Steppinn is having the same issues. We are on the Luclin/Stromm Server.
    Steppinn likes this.
  8. Steppinn New Member

Still cannot get it
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

What does the NPC say to you?
    Faction is not an issue since it is neutral.
    You do need A Rising Storm compete, and yes, min level is 95
    Steppinn likes this.
  10. Lildiasse New Member

We have A Rising Storm done and we are 115 each. We even have the mercs done for Katta and Brother Island. He says: I do not have anything for someone of your abilities Lildiasse. (Steppinn)
    Steppinn likes this.
  11. Steppinn New Member

Tried again this morning. Still won't give the quest
    Lildiasse likes this.
  12. Steppinn New Member

Is there any chance you can access our accounts to make sure we're not being blind and missing something?
    Lildiasse likes this.
  13. Baldur Augur

Did you try saying "speak" to him?

I did this at the beginning of the expansion on Phinigel and it worked fine. Haven't tried it recently though.
  14. Steppinn New Member

Yes, we did that
    Lildiasse likes this.
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is a solo task. Although most people do run groups for it. So has each person individually tried requesting it? Is it everyone that cannot get it? Or just one or two players?

Try disbanding and requesting it that way. You can group up after if that is the issue. Some quests work that way, like the Anniversary ones from Sam Naph are solo to request but can be done as group after you are assigned it
  16. Lildiasse New Member

Yes we know it is solo. We have gone out there individually. And now we are hearing from other guildies they are having issues with requesting solo tasks in Degmar.
  17. Steppinn New Member

Tried again this morning to no avail
  18. Baldur Augur

Have you double checked your quest journal and made sure the quest isn't in there already?

Just trying to think of anything else it could be.
    Yinla likes this.
  19. Steppinn New Member

Lildiasse and I just got the mission. Thank you for your attention to this matter
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Please let us know what the difference was that allowed you both to get it this time. It would be helpful for future trouble shooting
    Ngreth Thergn likes this.